Friday, April 19, 2013

Denos Testimonies # 8) My Simplicity of Scripture Challenged...Denos Way of Thinking Warred Against

     Every one of us since we were children have doctrines, beliefs, certain ideas about things and patterns of thoughts formed in us that we all embrace and hold to heart as very dear to us. As precious and sacred. Everyone of us since childhood have formations formed within us of a certain pattern and train of natural thought and of religious or spiritual thought, and most of us are very comfortable staying only in those familiar zones of our comforting thought patterns, what we think and believe about things.  
     By these beliefs and mental reasonings, (what we feel or think about things), we select our  companionship and friendships with others whose hearts embrace the same or very similar thoughts, views and beliefs. Our personal relationships and even the worlds national constitutions and creeds are formed by the agreeing thoughts, beliefs, creeds and convictions of the people of that land. 
      But what do you do when a lot of your personal minds everyday patterns of thought and your hearts personal belief structure that has been formed in you since you were an infant is severely attacked and challenged by a wittier power. Will your train of thought and the foundations and cisterns of your hearts faith hold water when the pressure is turned up to find out?  Or will that applied pressure test find or reveal to you that there exist a weakness, a crack, an opening, or even a major hole in your pattern of thought or in the structure of your belief system. Hmmm. I was soon to find out. I was soon to go thru all kinds of these pressure test in diverse ways and in different manners and friends I will admit to all of you, it was by no means a picnic, nor a peaceful walk in the park. I was soon to be undone crying out those woe is me words and tears, only so that grace in its season could build me up according to the will of God.
    It would not be to long in, (Gods timing of things, to me it seem to take forever), when this simple, easy going teenage boy, a son of a most loving Preacher man; a boy that just wanted to hang out and to have fun, was going to have to enter into a fight  that he did not know was even going on though it is going on constantly to the worlds numbness. I was going to have to learn to fight a fight I did not choose. War in a warfare that I had no idea even existed that was full  hostile forces and enemies of the Cross Of Christ and arrayed with squadrons of the rulers of the darkness and of the blindness of this worlds spiritual sight, understanding, and vision.          
      Severely attacked and even wounded I was going to have to become a spiritual combat fighter and fight back against a heartless merciless adversary and against even my own personal wrong patterns of spiritual thought, thinking and beliefs that were deeply formed within me.  
      In this war and in this fire that was raged against me I was going to end up coming face to face with the fact that some of what I formerly had believed and thought about heavenly things was weak and beggarly and when those spiritual storms came, and those howling winds blew and did beat against this house of my personal thoughts, and thinking, and beliefs about certain things, my inner world and inner atmosphere was going to feel every bit of that storms weight, rage and effectsMy heart, mind, soul and even my life was going to feel the sharp sting of the fiery darts that spiritual ignorance and blindness had opened my life up for and unto and gave place to the evil one to launch at me his mean and wicked intent.
    For a while I admit it, those darts stuck in me. They hit their target. They hit and stuck in me (HELLO) because I was void of needful spiritual wisdom and of Gods armor that He gave us to fight with. This would continue unto and until an up and coming change was wrought and a victory won. This change, this victory would eventually come and be won, but I had to fight for it. I had to go to war in a warfare that this world knows not of. (I didn't....Do you?). I had to learn to put on what the apostle Paul preached was the whole armor of God(Ephesians 6:10-18), an armor which at the time I had no idea existed. I had to also learn to take up some weapons that I had no idea were even invented and given to men to stand against the wiles of the devil......

.......Now with these foundations of my testimony laid down. My up and coming writings will define and give image to the warfare that Satan waged against me. These thing are written to Glorify God and His Son Jesus Christ and I hope they will help all of you that read or hear of them. For these my friends are THE DAYS of last warnings and of vicious satanical wiles on the earth. We see alot of it already going on in our own nation. We see alot of shifts of power going on around the world for an anti Christ agenda. His evil feet need steps to walk on and the rebellious and the rebellion against the gospel of Jesus Christ in those of this generation have been at work in America and in the world to make a path for his entrance. He is backed by Satans power and satanical wit and forces of darkness. The church must be prepared for the final spiritual confrontations. 
       In the closing of this segment of my testimony I want to say to you, that all that I am going to share with all of you soon actually happened. This is not a fantasy story but the facts of my lifes events and encounters. I have kept these things mostly tucked away for various reasons, but now it seems Im being led to share them. God knows why. Folks what I will be telling you happened each and everyone of them. I lived them, breathed in them, cried in them, groaned in them, complained in them, murmured in them, sweat much sweat in them, was often tossed to and fro in them. Even one tough night alone in my room in Lakenheath, England I nearly thru in the towel of hope and gave up on life......But for some reason God would not let me and how I'm so thankful He held me up.  He had a purpose. He had a plan. It was a long range plan but He had one. I was blind to it. I had no idea what the plan was. I knew strange encounters were going on. Unusual events were taking place of a heavenly kind. But I was still in a lot of ways ignorant and very carnal in my thinking. Even now, all these years later, in a great way Im still watching it more and more unfold. So much to tell you. So much to unveil.  
     Where do we start? In my next testimony #9, I will be sharing with you my VISION of the Veil. Yes A VISON. I have to learn to seek Gods honor only and not worry about what people say or think about me or all this. I will be standing before God one day, as you will, and I want to hear Him say, You told them Deno. Well done. You overcame your fears and you told them. Enter thou into the joy of your Lord and Savior. See you there in testimony #9.....deno....please share freely  

No comments:

Post a Comment