Saturday, April 20, 2013

Denos Testimonies #9b Part 2)....My Vision of the Veil Continued......



    
.........As I was down there on the floor in this severe confrontation it dawned on me that I was in a serious situation and a real spiritual heavenly fight. That which is of flesh is flesh and that which is of spirit is spirit I knew, and I had read. But what was happening to me there on that floor seemed to be including both worlds, both my spirit and body. 
       I'm there and the more this is going on the more I began to ponder what to do. They had so much applied pressure on my mouth that I knew that there was no way that I could say two words much less a complete sentence with my mouth. I can't turn this way way, I cannot turn that way. I was in a bind.       ...........Nothing of me or of my name or strength had any hope to over come this (Device) I could easily tell, and it sure was not a time for me to call on, contemplate, or hope in the theory of Evolution. That lie would have tightened their grip even further on me and made the situation worse. For that lie, that DEVICE, the device of Evolution, has been formed masterfully for the main purpose to cause the shield of faith to come down (Ephesians 6:10-18 esp vs 16, to cause doubt and unbelief in peoples hearts for the advantage of Satan over us and for these powerful end timed deceiving entities and the anti Christ entrance into people and into this worlds thrones for awe and wonder.
       Doubt and unbelief by Satan in men, is man made bridges for evil and demons to walk into this world and into people and their lives in a form of deceit and deception and willingness (in many cases, unaware that you did it willingly). You open the door of your life to them, deceived, but willing. REMEMBER EVE. SHE DID THAT.
       Well it finally came to me what I had to do. Nothing of my name or strength could save me from this. Nothing of this world, of its wisdom and theories, ideas, presumptions and philosophies, and all its fake religions and names could not save me from this. I knew. I knew. I knew in my heart that there was only One King and only One Name under heaven given to men that could deliver me from this satanical attack plotted against me and my life and that name was Jesus. The Name of The Lord. The Strong Tower. Our Greatest God Given Us Weapon For the Pulling Down of the enemies Strongholds and for the casting out and treading upon the enemy and upon all his devices.
      So against all that weight and against all those hands formed and fighting against me and my mouth, I began to push and press from my gut region to get connected to the string of my tongue so that I could call upon HIS NAME, THE NAME OF THE LORD. I fought and pushed and pressed and wrestled with everything in me to get to my tongue and with every push they pushed back, With every press they pressed back but I could tell I was making progress.Thank God for Progress.            
      Eventually after much warring that I wish not on anybody else, I finally got to my tongue and being exhausted with what seemed to me to be only enough breath and strength left but to whisper, to cry out unto the Lord His Name. So I gave it all I had in me left and said as strong as I could with such little strength left, JESUS...... 
       But guess what? Praise God it never was about us, or about our strength, or about our names, or about our goodness or badness which I have shared in both, but from the root to the fruit it has been, is right now, and ever shall be about  Jesus and about His Power and Glory and that is why we are all called to, ordained to, hope in, trust in, believe in and on Jesus Christ unto salvation by the calling upon His Name in faith.
        Friends God as my witness and as sure as Jesus Christ is His Son risen from the dead and is seated at the Fathers right side in the Highest Throne, at just the mention of His Name, JESUS, the power and presence of God was multiplied on my scene in that room on that floor. I did not see the power but I sure felt its delivering glory. Those demons, those entities feared and trembled and in the speed of like a second, the strong Arm and Hand of the Lord got a hold on those powers with that veil and slung them out of my world. Loose him He said and let him go. Oh how wonderfully great that lift off felt. I was free.
       I will never forget that day. A day that will live in me and in my memory forever to the praise and glory of God. Jesus only is our hope over all the power of sin and over all the Powers of the enemy. Jesus Jesus Jesus. Sweetest Name I Know. Fills my every longing, Keeps me singing as I go. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Let us endure all things as strong soldiers in Jesus Christ. Not counting any of the sufferings or the persecutions that we encounter in this world worthy to be compared to the love, the joy, and the glory that shall be in us forever with Jesus in the Masters House.


      Remember my friend. When you have nothing left. When your at the end of your life or strength, just the whisper of His Name in faith and trust can calm your storm and make the rough places smooth and save you and your life and soul. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus....Jesus loves you more that you know my friend. He is waiting for you to call upon HIS NAME.....deno.......please share freely.



Note: That same day after this one, I had two other (Visions) following this one. This was a very active day in the Spirit.  Each one of them showed me things about the lion and his devices and schemes that he forms against us. The final thing showed me in the 3rd vision of that day was that after all is said and done, all that remains is VICTORY IN JESUS My Savior forever. He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood. I saw the Captain of the Ark of our eternal and everlasting refuge taking me on board with a smile. So Glad He Smiled. Let Him smile for you. Jesus Is Lord...Amen......deno.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment