Saturday, April 6, 2013

I WILL SAY OF THE LORD....WHAT HE IS TO ME AND MY LIFE.....LET US ALL......DENO

Pslams 40:1-8) vs 3-5} The Lord hath put a New Song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; Many people shall see it and awe, and shall (be renewed) and shall trust in the Lord.
 4) Blessed are those who make THE LORD there hope and trust.
vs 5) Many, O Lord my God, are your wonderful works which you have done, and Your thoughts towards us Your People; they cannot be calculated: if I were to declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.


It is good to the soul to say things of the Lord, Of His Name and Praises.


Isaiah 44:1-5) NKJV....vs 1) Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant, And Israel whom I have chosen.
2) Thus says the Lord who made you and formed you from the womb, who also helps you. Fear not, O Jacob My servant, nor you Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
3) For I WILL pour water on him that is thirsty (John 7:37-39), And My floods on the dry ground (Luke 23:31 this is why we need and must pray for the Lords Living waters floods. We must keep America rich in the springs of Christ Living waters).. I WILL, I WILL, I WILL pour My Spirit on your descendants and MY BLESSING on your offspring.
4) They will spring up among the grass, Like willows by the watercourses (Believers Increase in number and in blessing).
5ONE WILL SAY, I am the Lords,(I belong to the Lord).
Another will call/name himself by the name Jacob.
Another will PEN with his hands, The Lord's Possession.
And call/name himself by the name of Israel.


Psalms 35:27-28) vs 27} Let them shout for joy and be glad who FAVOR MY RIGHTEOUS CAUSE; And LET THEM SAY, LET THEM SAY, LET THEM SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN CONTINUALLY, "Let the Lord Be Magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His co-laborers."
28) And MY TONGUE shall SPEAK of Your Righteousness and of YOUR PRAISES/YOUR WORKS AND DOINGS ALL THE DAY LONG.


Pslams 58:11) So that men/people will say, Surely there is a reward for the righteous. Surely He is God who judges the whole earth.


Psalms 91:1-16) vs1-2)  He/They who dwell in the secret place of the Most High SHALL abide under the Shadow of the Almighty.
2) I WILL SAY OF THE LORD, He is My REFUGE and My Defense, MY GOD in whom I will trust.


Psalms 106:47-48) Save us, O Lord our God. Deliver us from Your enemies. To give thanks to YOUR HOLY NAME, To Triumph in Your Praises.
48) Blessed be the Lord Our God of Israel from Everlasting to Everlasting, AND LET ALL THE PEOPLE SAY "AMEN"


Psalms 118:1-4) vs 1) Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good. For His love & mercy endures forever.
2) Let Israel now SAY, The Lords mercy endures forever.
3) Let the house of Aaron now SAY, The Lords love & mercy endures forever.
4) Let Those Who Love The Lord SAY, The Lords love & mercy endures forever.
5) I called on the Lord and His Name in my distress: The Lord responded to me and SET ME FREE.


Psalms 122:1-9) vs 8) For the sake of my brethren and companions I will NOW SAY, Peace Be Within You.
vs 9) Because of the house of the Lord our God (The Body of Christ is now His New Covenant House/Temple) I will seek for you to be blessed and that Gods good be upon you.


Psalms 129:2) Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth BUT THEY HAVE NOT PREVAILED AGAINST ME.


Proverbs 7:40) SAY unto wisdom, You are my sister. Say unto Understanding, You are my closest kin.


Isaiah 2:2-3) 2} Now IT SHALL come to pass in the LATTER DAYS that the mountain of the Lords house shall be established on the top of the mountains (The Lord and His People and His Church shall be the head and not the tail; The Above only and not the beneath, The Highest Interest upon the earth.) And SHALL BE EXALTED ABOVE THE HILLS and ALL NATIONS SHALL LOOK WITH INTEREST AND FLOW TO IT.
3) MANY PEOPLE shall come AND SAY, "Come, let us go to the mountain of the Lord ( His Exalted People &  Place), To the house of Jacob, (THE CHURCH) He will teach us His ways and we shall learn to walk in newness of life in His Paths. For out of the Church shall go forth the Word of the Lord. The light of salvation from Jerusalem.
5) O house of Jacob, come and let us walk in the Light of the Lord.


                   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment