Tuesday, April 30, 2013

JESUS HIGHLY RECOMMENED BY 2 BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH TODAY


    JESUS Comes Highly Recommended. Nearly 2 Billion People on earth today highly recommend that you take another look with your heart at Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you and gave Himself and His all, for you. (2 Corinthians 5:19- For God was in Christ His Son reconciling (bringing back) the world unto Himself (Thru The Cross), NO LONGER HOLDING or COUNTING PEOPLE'S SINS AGAINST THEM.....

       You see Jesus came to remove, wash away and take away sin by the power of the sacrifice of Himself. So God would not in no way dishonor His Sons blood and tears by saying His blood and death would not work for you. He died as the full price and the full punishment for all our sins, yours, mine, every bodies, and it is because of that TRUTH , God does not hold the sins against anyone who believes and calls upon His Sons Name for mercy and salvation. Now that is some GREAT NEWS for us all.....
       What you have now read is the message of the gospel. This is what Christ precious blood speaks to you and to me........The word gospel means Gods Good News To Mankind.  Friend just like the rest of us who have done our share of sins, you can bank your faith on the above given gospel scripture and by faith enter now into Christ just like we did. We have learned that Jesus went thru all the agonies and torments of the cross to make your and my personal entrance into eternal life easy by faith in His atoning powerful sacrifice. Simply say believing in your heart. Lord Jesus Forgive Me and Save Me With Your Precious Blood. I don't know or understand everything right now but I do believe you are the Christ, The Son of God. I believe God raised you from the dead. Come now and enter into my heart and life now and forever. Open my eyes and teach me everything that is of and about you. Fill me with your love. Fill me with your grace. Fill me with your Spirit until everyday with Jesus is sweeter that the day before. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment