Thursday, April 4, 2013

THE PASSOVER BLOOD OF HIS SON.....MORE POEMS, PRAYERS & PROFESSIONS BY DENO...MAKE THEM YOURS....PLEASE SHARE FREELY

Father In Jesus Name Thank You

By the mercies of the Lord God purges me.
I'm an olive tree of Gods great delight.
He keeps causing me to yield even more fruit.
Fruit of His love, grace and light.

He amazes me with His love I see.
For greatly He opens my eyes.
Im awed at what I see of Him in me,
From the glory of His Sacrifice.

Im no different than you, I have sinned to
Perfection is only in God.
Still yet in me His grace I see
My life His love hath shod.

Now don't even think that we have not sinned.
You would be lying against the blood of His truth.
Jesus came down knowing our shame.
His Cross contains this good news.

For when we were sinners Christ died for us all.
He knew why He became a man.
To suffer the punishment that we all deserved.
He poured out His blood for our sin.

It is by His Blood and His Blood alone,
That we are saved from the wrath to come.
Its not by works that we have done.
But by the PASSOVER Blood of Gods Son.....Amen

Deno......please share freely  
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment