Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Vision God Gave Me...(Part 4)......deno......please share freely.

        As I descended at an angle towards the pulpit praying or speaking in a language that I did not understand, that man behind the pulpit looked up and saw me coming. I was gazing at him and he was looking at me. Seeing me coming to that pulpit he took a step to his right and when he was moved to the right, the Lord flew me right behind that pulpit from that vaulted ceiling height, and  landed me on my feet perfectly facing the packed congregation that I was shortly before taken from in the beginning of the vision. Now remember, I was and had been watching all this take place from my Vision view point in the balcony. 
      After I landed behind that pulpit right next to that man that I knew not, God moved me from the balcony Vision view point. In the wind of His Power I flew from the balcony and ended up floating off the ground face to face to myself that was now behind the pulpit. About 15 to twenty feet away from myself behind that pulpit I was looking at me face to face. With the people in the balcony and with the people in that congregation I was watching and waiting to see what might happen next. It was then I heard coming out of my mouth behind the pulpit some alarming words that to be honest with you at the first I was not sure how to take them. Those 5 words speak volumes for the times we are in today. These 5 words came forth out of my mouth. Before God I lie not....They were ....THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS...Thats all I preached. It was short and simple but directly to the point of Gods purpose.
      After watching and hearing me say that,  God did something different. Remember how I am watching me face to face about 15 to 20 feet away? After preaching from behind that pulpit to myself and to those in the balcony and to those in the congregation that THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS, God took of His Wind and Power and flew me toward the me that I was watching in the vision behind the pulpit. In the power of God the Vision me entered the preaching me that I was watching that was behind that pulpit. We two became One.
       It was much later that the Lord opened my eyes and shared with me what that meant when the vision me became one with the preaching me in the vision and that by His Uniting POWER. He said, what you saw there and in that connection of the vision you, with the preaching you, was that there was going to come a day when you and that vision would become one and the same in real life.  Wait on the Lord for this. Preparation and purging's must be made first. This is not of you, but of Me. You will feel totally helpless without Me and My Spirit. Some are confident in themselves. Some are confident in their God.
         You see Jesus said the Holy Spirit would SHOW US THINGS TO COME. That means personal things as well as other things. God has always prophesied future things, and future events of His people and in the right time the prophesied event or thing, and the one the prophesy pertained to, they two, the word of the prophecy and the life and flesh of the one the prophecy pertains to, they come together and they are made to match as one so that the scriptures (the foretold thing) would be fulfilled and come to pass. I did not know or understand this at that time of the vision. It was later God opened my eyes to see it....scroll down.
        After the (vision me that was watching all this take place) entered by the Power of God into the (preaching me) that I had watched preach about the last days, another chapter of the visions purpose I entered shortly there after. God does these kinds of things of His Grace with purpose and with purposes. It is not to amuse or to entertain. God always has His Plan and His Purpose. ...I will continue this in the next writing in part 5...God Bless You in Jesus Name......deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment