Monday, August 4, 2014

Showers of Blessings...Ezekial 34:25-31....deno.

      I will make them and the places round about My hill A BLESSING; and I will cause the shower to come down in the season; THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.....The tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase......By this shall they know that I the Lord their God am with them, and that they, even Israel and the saints are My People, saith the Lord God. And you My Flock (The Church-my sheep hear My voice), the flock of My pasture, are men and I am your God, saith the Lord God...Ezekial 34:26, 27,10-31.....
     Lord send now upon your redeemed in the earth Your Showers of Blessings of Your Presence, Love, Mercies, Grace, Gospel, Prosperity, and Living Water of Jesus Christ the light of life In Jesus Name, Amen......deno......please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment