Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Revelation of the Ark of Christ........deno......share freely


Wisdom whispers. Are we listening?
The Bread is in the writings.

         So man people in the faith of Jesus Christ think that their emotional feelings are their spirits condition and voice, yet no where in the bible does it say our emotions are the voice of our spirit or its condition.
         Let me try to make an important point here that is needed. Ok.Help me Lord.
         When a loved one dies and we look at the condition of that body in the coffin, is the condition of that body and all that that dead body is telling us, is any of that any indication of the true condition of the spirit that no longer lives therein? No. Everything about that body in that coffin is dead, but the spirit is living on elsewhere. The body is one thing, but the spirit is another thing. 
          Also, We can by no means by looking at that dead body, none of that which we can see there can tell us any truth about whether that soul went up into heaven or descended down into hell. Even if that dead persons body has a smile on its face does not give Us a 100 percent guarantee that THAT soul went to heaven. People laugh and smile all the time all over the planet who are not saved and some of them have died with a smile on their face and some lost people have even died while  laughing. So we do not want to fall into the trap of basing spirit conditions solie on physical feelings, physical sights, conditions, and circumstances.
         Also, speaking of the Spirit of God, Jesus said of the Holy Spirit in John 14:17.. He dwells with you and shall be IN YOU.
          Now lets think about that truth for a second. Jesus said the Holy Spirit shall be in you, IN YOU. IN YOU, IN YOU....Think about that, the Spirit of the Almighty is in us who have received Him. Paul said, Christ in you INSIDE YOU the hope of glory. Do you suppose you and I as we check our emotions, feelings, moods, and the desires of our being, do you suppose we are feeling and experiencing and tasting all the fulness of the Spirit. Are we feeling all of Almighty Gods Joy, Presence, Love, Peace, Perfect Assurance and Power? Not even close. So again, our feelings and our moods etc of the flesh cannot be depended upon to tell us the truth of how God feels. Some wisdom given is soon to be revealed
           Now let me lay this out there where many of you can relate. When we have those compulsions to sin, (and we all do if we are honest), are those feelings, compulsions, emotions, and desires to do wrong Gods Spirits feelings, emotions, and desires? BY NO MEANS. God cannot sin. God does not even have a micro speck of sin desire in His Holy Pure Being. But how often it is that people think their moods and emotions whether up or down are God's Spirit or their spirit when on the most part it is only their own fleshes sensational sensual moods and emotions and that mostly of their  body, not of their spirit..
            I have noticed that when my fleshes sinful side and strength is strong, the passions for sin and to do evil or wrong are high and numerous. Sometimes those evil passions of anger and other desires and sinful moods are almost to overwhelming for me when they are pressing against me (my spirit) with their dictating strengths.
             I think most of you can identify with that. When the flesh is wound up whether in anger to punch or to slander or to gossip or to sin other ways, its voice is so loud  that it is like the sound of a dog barking because he is starving and its voice is so loud it's echoing. Sometimes it can be so overwhelming we feel almost helpless against those passions and rages and feelings and those sin cravings. Well friend, that's the sinful flesh Peter and Paul preached to us about that wars against the soul. It will be warring with us until the day that death is swallowed up in victory.
              I sought the Lord over this because I'm hungry for understanding, for understanding me, you, us and for the spiritual wisdom of things. I crave it.
             Well in that hunger I said to Jesus, Lord where are you on the inside of me when I'm all wound up like that and my sinful side is barking so loud because it is hungry?  The Lord got back with me on that. Be still and know God said. So I got away and got quiet. Then all this light and wisdom that i had never even heard before began to start crossing over from His Spirit into my mind.
             He said, I am set apart within you. I am sanctified down on the inside of you with your spirit man that's born of God in my holy image and righteous likeness. Like Noah was set apart in the Ark in the place where My wrath could not get to him, even-so likewise I am sanctified within you with a shield of my power and glory where your flesh and sin cannot get to Me. I have made sin reaching into Me impossible no matter where I am in My creation. That way I can fulfill My promise to live and to abide with My Children forever.
             All that sin cannot touch Me though I live with you, with your spirit in that body. In those times of your infirmities of weakness when the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, I'm the gentle conscience, that gentle voice of holy conviction saying do not do this. I'm the thou shalt not voice. It is not so much a feeling although I can turn the belly bitter and fill the heart and soul with joy. My voice is in your conscience and in the depths of the deep within you where sin cannot reach as to defile Me.
              Your spirit and My Spirit fellowship in the Ark of Christ sanctification within you. Sin can never reach into My Holy Spirit . It can only reach into My hearing in the confession of sins and to  My awareness thru knowing yet without ever being able to touch My Person as to defile My Spirit or to be in any way a part of My being. It falls dead before it reaches me. As Christ was surrounded by sin and by sinners yet was never defiled and was without sin himself, even so My Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Christ on earth is surrounded by sinful flesh, but my Spirit does not mingle with those passions, nor can sin touch Me. I ride around on the inside of you (with your spirit) in the Ark of Christ within you. Sin is just around Me as My wrath was all around Noah yet Noah was protected and fully shielded from all that wrath that pressed upon the outside of that  Ark from side side as He stayed in the Ark of His sanctification.
             Son you and I are riding around on the inside of you in the Ark of your sanctification which is Christ in you your hope of glory...This is the Power of the Cross of Christ which is the Ark of eternal refuge dwelling inside you....This light shall help open My Peoples Eyes....Amen.....deno....share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment