Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hosea's Plea for Israel. Our Plea for the Church.....deno...

Image result for PICS OF HOSEA PRAYING FOR ISRAEL
HOSEA PLEAS FOR ISRAEL.
Hosea 14:1-8 GNT

Hosea's Plea to Israel
14 Return to the Lord your God, people of Israel. Your sin has made you stumble and fall. 2 Return to the Lord, and let this prayer be your offering to him: “Forgive all our sins and accept our prayer, and we will praise you as we have promised. 3 Assyria can never save us, and war horses cannot protect us. We will never again say to our idols that they are our God. O Lord, you show mercy to those who have no one else to turn to.”

The Lord Promises New Life for Israel
4 The Lord says,

“I will bring my people back to me.
I will love them with all my heart;
    no longer am I angry with them.
5 I will be to the people of Israel
    like rain in a dry land.
They will blossom like flowers;
    they will be firmly rooted
    like the trees of Lebanon.
6 They will be alive with new growth,
    and beautiful like olive trees.
They will be fragrant
    like the cedars of Lebanon.
7 Once again they will live under my protection.
They will grow crops of grain
    and be fruitful like a vineyard.
    They will be as famous as the wine of Lebanon.
8 The people of Israel will have nothing more to do with idols;
    I will answer their prayers and take care of them.
Like an evergreen tree I will shelter them. I am the source of all their blessings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment