Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From The Secrets Of My Heart to You...The Revelations.....deno......share freely.

From the secrets of my heart and grace.....deno.
.......Colossians 3:1) Since you are risen with Christ, seek those things which are above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. vs 2) Place your affections on things above, not on the things of the earth....Note this very important grace light. Jesus said in John 17:14-20) that WE THE BELIEVERS, HIS CHURCH, HIS BODY are not of the world. To what degree did the God that cannot lie say that we were not of this world? Answer, even to his very own not of this world measure and degree. Even as He is not of the world. None of us no matter how hard we work, strive, sweat or bleed cannot surpass that separation from being not of this world status even as Jesus is not of this world and Jesus made us that way as A GIFT, from God, not of works but thru our connection to Christ in his body from the Cross to the throne that is all marked in our inner man in the spirit, in the HIDDEN MAN OF THE HEART.
......Now even though this grace and this gift by grace is true (for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it) notice with me what Paul wrote about this (being not of this world light) in our text in Colossians 3:1-2) He said, Since you are risen with Christ (that is how we are not of this world even as Jesus is not of this world-in the spirit-in the new birth when our spirit, the hidden man of the heart by Gods hands, not by mans hands, for only Gods hands (He being a Spirit) can reach into the heavenly part of us (our spirits) and circumcise us in our spirit. This new covenant cut in the spirit, is Gods way of marking us in the inner man as belonging to Christ and NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD. Without this inner cut, this inner mark, you then do not belong to CHRIST and you remain of this world. Another word for it is being born again. God resurrects the inner man of our being, our spirit with Christ AS WE PASS FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE WITH HIM (JOHN 5:24) as He Himself did from the Cross to the grave and back up to the throne of God alive forevermore.
......I know this may sound crazy to many of you, but it was the Lords Spirit Himself that taught me these spiritual truths. He also taught me this. He said, notice with Me as we follow this Word that those who are born again, those who are circumcised in their spirit in the inner man of the heart, those who are RISEN WITH CHRIST by faith in My blood, death and resurrection, notice even though as My Word says, even though they have with me passed from death unto life (John 5:24), that these same ones not of this world and RISEN WITH CHRIST, they themselves have to learn and decide to and to make their own independent decision to SET THEIR AFFECTIONS ON THINGS ABOVE where the spirit is risen and passed unto with Me. He said even though they are passed from death into life with Me in the spirit and risen with me in the spirit, their affections automatically HAVE NOT (Hello, that's the revelation right there). When He said that a light bulb went off in my head. I SAW IT. He said, many people view or judge others by their affections fruit as if that is their spiritual placement BUT IT IS NOT. What that is is affections measuring as I did the Church at Colosse, but notice with Me that even though I saw in their hearts that many of them did not have their affections set on Me or on things above where I am seated with the Father and I addressed that to them thru Paul, He said, that affection measure did not CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY WERE STILL RISEN WITH CHRIST.(Hello...another revelation he gave us there).
........ He said even though as My Word says they are risen with me and the scriptures cannot be broken, He said that does not mean that their love, interest, and their affections ARE RISEN THERE. That is why I told Paul to write to them THE RISEN WITH CHRIST and to tell them, Since you are risen with Christ, also now set your affections on things above where Christ sits at the right hand of God. He said, that is the problem with most of you, Your born again. Your are washed in My blood. Your names are written in the Lambs Book of Life. You are circumcised in the inner man part, in the spirit marked for God unto salvation and many of you have been sealed with the Holy Spirit as Promised by faith, but so many have not and some even never really set their affections on things above where they sit with Me in covenant peace with My God and your God, with My Father and your Father in heavenly places INCLUDING YOU DENNIS my deno. Son give me your heart as I gave you my life and my blood. Withhold nothing from your Lord. Loving Me , placing your affections on Me and on things above where I am seated at the Fathers right hand with you and you with Me will be one of the greatest breakthroughs and overcomings that I desire from the earth from the midst of My redeemed in this wicked, adulterous, unfaithful, covenant breaking, self worshiping, self idolizing generation of Satans beginning of sorrows.........share freely.....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment