Thursday, March 1, 2018

Pull Your Pants Up. Judgement is Pending...Those I Love I Rebuke & Chasten saith the Lord.....deno.

       Jesus put Satan underfoot and he put storms to rest thru the Word of His Power....What does your man do? Wear his pants down to his knees, grab his crotch and put you to work? This is not hate. This is a call to real self reflection of ourselves before a mighty God ready to judge the world with unquenchable fire for all its pride....REPENT Christ told us all, or be in the PRISON GOD MADE for the devil and his thirsting lions.
      Somebodies got to love enough to say it. Those who refuse to rebuke us for our wrongs the bible says they HATE US. Such is satanic love not Gods love. Satan's love permits anything. It is immoral love. Satanic love permits us to have sex with whoever we want, whenever we want or with whatever we want. Satan's love permits us even to lie, to cheat, to be unfaithful, murder and steal and to serve our lust no matter what acts that lust drives us to. Gods love has moral standards that never wrongs a neighbor in anything.
       Our father rebuked me often. His love for me drove him in that soul saving direction for his son. I did not wear my pants down to my knees in defiance but other similar things i did. Wrong is wrong little or great he would say.
     Thank God i had a father who loved me enough to tell me the truth whether i wanted to hear it or not and never did he ask me my opinion about it. My wrong was plain to see. Are your wrongs plainly seen to you?
      Jesus said, IT IS WRITTEN and the IT IS WRITTEN is always right, non negotiable. Christ does not ask our opinions about the IT IS WRITTEN. He commands our conformity to its souls saving course. So quit grabbing your crotch, pull your pants up, and start acting like a man and give your heart to Christ. Hell is to big a price to pay for your pride. So do not let Satan ensnare your soul forever because of your ego. Put aside the trap. God help us all to conform.


No comments:

Post a Comment