Thursday, January 24, 2013

A PRAYER TO THE GOD OF MY HOPE AND LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS......


Father In Jesus Name
 When things are easy and pleasant for me inside and out, keep my heart yours forever, committed, fully devoted and surrendered to your Lordship.
 When things are rough and trying for me inside and out, keep my heart yours forever,  faithful, dependable, true to all your will, purposes and plans.
  When Im full of joy and rich with gladness, happy beyond all yesterdays compare,
I ask that my will, my desire, my delight be to serve the Lord, do Gods will,
say and do only those things that are pleasing in Gods sight.
  When times are tough, when the way is not so smooth. When my faith is being tried and tested. When persecutions come against me. When it seems dreary and looks like no one cares, 
I know You love me and are with me still, keep my heart yours forever.
   I ask Heavenly Father that even by grace my heart stays and remains Yours. That no matter what happens good or bad, easy or rough, pleasant or unpleasant my heart stays  yours and remains faithful and true, totally devoted and committed to serving the Lord and to bringing glory and honor to Jesus and His Wonderful Name forevermore....

AMEN.....deno

Note....when praying for our churches just exchange the me or the i with Us and Our....

No comments:

Post a Comment