Sunday, October 6, 2013

By My Spirit Saith The Lord...Testimony #15...deno....I Tremble

         As I strive to convey my personal testimonies with you I want you to please understand that this that I am about to say to you, to all of you, these experiences that I have had with the Lord are His doings, not mine. Most of them I had no idea they were about to happen or occur. Many of them even took me by great surprise though I will say how desperate I was in need of them all. So please please do not put me in a place in your minds where I do not deserve to be. 
     Friends and family please here me. Experiences with God, even mighty experiences with God, THOSE EXPERIENCES  themselves do not exempt us from getting mad and striking rocks with our staffs when God face to face told us only to speak to them. They do not by themselves keep us out of sin for man has his own heart and will that God honors whether that which comes from it is good or evil. They do not themselves cause us to jump over buildings in a single leap or out run trains at will. They are given for the glory of God, not men. 
     For what are we without God but dust and wind blown about by powers beyond us. Without God and without His Spirit and Grace we are but lost without a sail and bones laying around upon the earth with some history as souls driven into the beyond the fleshes veil. Men without God and men without Jesus Christ are blind, lost, un-anchored souls void of the needful light. They are driven about by wonderment, questions, theories, speculations and presumptions, mostly presented to them in the mind by wicked unseen spirits, the rulers of the spiritual blindness of this world who with craft have molded and manipulated the thoughts and thinking of men about life, about mans experiences, and about divine things over the centuries of man.    
      So I have no right to boast in myself. Friends I have sinned maybe more than most seeing God gave me these experiences and often I have cried my heart out before God because I know so many times He has to have been very disappointed in me. I have made zillions of wrong unwise foolish decisions before and after these experiences. 
     And I have learned this much at least in all this, thus for, when  Grace comes, when grace multiplied comes, often after it, following it, comes some one to take you down or into things you will not and will against, even that you desire not and it is in those times you find out just how really strong, surrendered, committed, dead to self and devoted to God that you are or that you are not. Well for me, I have to confess, Lord be merciful to me for my heart has not always been right and my thoughts and words sometimes stout against You. Help thou my unbelief. Lord if you were to hold my transgressions against me, how then can I stand. But this I do hope in, not by my might, nor by my power, but as you told King Saul, saying, Saul when My Spirit comes upon you, you shall be a different person and you will preach and prophecy like the Prophets. Even so Father , By Your Power and Might of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus only SO BE IT. 
    So we all can thank God for this comforting truth. It was not that we loved God, for we and the world did not really know Him. The beauty of the gospel is that God So Loved Us not that we loved God.(This our dad taught us from our youth as he preached over the many years)....As it is written, Jesus Christ is everything good for us and to us, so that no flesh/no man/no women can boast of itself in the sight of God, but he that will boast let him boast and exalt the Lord his Redeemer (1st Corinthians 1:25-30). 
     Also the elder said to the apostle John who was weeping much because no man, none, not even one of us including the disciples, none of us were worthy to open the book and to loose the seals that had sealed that book, to wrap things up in the earth to prepare it for the refreshings of the Lord, in Revelations 5:1-12, the elder said,Weep not John, For behold, though none of you were found worthy, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, He hath prevailed. He alone is worthy." HE IS AND HIS NAME IS JESUS OUR SAVIOR.
     So my hope and boast is this today, Lord by Christ Spirit in me So Be It and to God be all the glory, the honor and the praise forever more..Oh how I need Him to be my all in all, my every good and needful thing that God may walk in and thru me, you and us even as He wills and desires. Amen
     So in the very near future when I share the Vision God gave me. Remember the words that I wrote in this segment of my testimonies. I am nothing without God. I need Christ to be the all, my all, my everything to get the job done according as God has chosen and willed it. This God Knows....thank you friends for reading...Please pray for me....deno...please share freely.

Acts 2:17-21)  vs 17) And it SHALL come to pass in the LAST DAYS, saith God, the I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh, (the results will be this) Your sons and your daughters shall prophecy, your men shall have VISIONS & DREAMS......

No comments:

Post a Comment