Saturday, March 9, 2013

POEMS, PSALMS & PROFESSIONS BY DENO # 6


Father In Jesus Name Thank You

God saved me from the destructive course
Spirit, Body & Soul.
On earth and in the heavens of God
Christ wounds hath made me whole. Amen
                                        ***********
          
The powers of Christ sacrifice prevails in me
In my Spirit, Body, and Soul.
He saved me from the tempters snare.
With His blood my sin He atoned. Amen
                                       **************

We were headed on the courses of darkness
But God by Christ intervened.
Now I live in the course of Christ light
Empowered with mercies supreme.

Gods finger is more directing my steps.
His power from above my strength.
I feel His Spirit strong in my heart
His loves height, width, and length.......Amen 
 

  
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment