Wednesday, March 20, 2013

THE PATRIOTS CRY #1....POEM BY DENO

My tears do fall upon this land
Where Patriots blood with tears do cry.
Why was I shed if men no longer mourn
Nor honor the freedom by death was born.

Did I leave house and home and you dare question why
When upon my shoulders my children so cried.
To hear these voices echoing in the wind,
My blood was in vain upon this land.  

My name is Patriot can you not hear?
The voice of my blood that crieth so near.
Who are these men who now preach the rule. 
That to give ones life is the way of a fool.

Have they never heard the heart of my cry.
How for God and country this sanctuary did die.
Can they not see the water that falls
From my wife and my children for whom I gave all. 

It was for their life, their hopes and dreams
It was for my country I tasted deaths sting.
Shall you disgrace me, my blood and my all.
You who yearn that freedom would fall.

Then weep not for me but for yourselves.
You hearts without love as souls in hell.
For God and country I gave all I could.
My name is Patriot,  again I would........deno.....please share  
  
 DENO......PLEASE SHARE FREELY.....I Wrote this in dedication to our Dad, and to all our fallen Patriots who gave their life for their God, their Family, their Country and For Freedoms Stand. May they forever be honored and never forgotten.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment