Friday, March 22, 2013

........TWO AFTER GODS OWN HEART AND MINE. TO ME THEY ARE LIKE UNTO THE TWENTIETH CENTURY ABRAHAM AND SARAH BUT IN THE NEW COVENANT. SUCH WISDOM AND PROFOUND INSIGHT. FRIEND IN CHRIST YOU WANT TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR WALK WITH JESUS IN THE WORD OF LIFE? WELL THEN INCLINE YOUR HEART AND EARS UNTO THEIR SAYINGS WHICH GOD HAS TAUGHT THEM FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL IN CHRIST JESUS. THEY FEAST ON THE BREAD OF HEAVEN AND THEY DRINK THE HOLY GHOST WINE. WHAT A BLESSING. AS IT IS WRITTEN. AND GOD SAID TO ABRAHAM....I WILL BLESS YOU AND MAKE YOU A BLESSING. HE SURE HAS GRACED US WITH THESE TWO MOUNTAIN MOVERS OF THE MIGHTY GOSPEL WHICH IS GODS BETTER WORD TO US TAKING US TO THE HIGHER LEVEL IN THE BETTER COVENANT. THANK YOU KENNETH AND GLORIA FOR HEEDING THE CALL. THE SPIRITUAL FOOD YOU PREP AND SERVE IS MOST DELICIOUS. LOVE YOU IN THE LORD....DENO....PLEASE READ TESTIMONY BELOW...Scroll Down for my testimony of meeting Brother Copeland in England in June of 1983.

        Kenneth and Gloria Copeland have learned the principle of connecting to God in whole hearted devotion to Jesus faith, hope, and love. By the Lord's blessing they have taught the church world the light of the power of connecting with God thru His Word every day in every way of life thru faith and obedience.
       Brother Copeland, you and I met many years ago in Black Pool England in June of 1983. In one of those evening meetings, you were sitting with Gloria and friends at a banquet table on the back row of that auditorium. I was to your left standing over by the auditoriums back door.        Earlier that day I had wrote you a letter of testimony and of thanksgiving to you and Gloria and I asked God to bring us together so that I could give you the letter which I had placed in an envelope.
      That night at the evening service I saw you over there to my right sitting at that back table in that auditorium with Gloria and friends and I could have easily come over to you and handed you that letter. But thats not the route I took. Looking at you I prayed to the Lord and said. Jesus you have been teaching me faith and showing me your great willingness to give us good things and that you would manifest yourself to us and you have been, Today I ask you again to do this. God in Jesus name I ask for the Holy Spirit to speak to brother Copeland's spirit and have him get up from that table and come over here in front of me and sit down in one of those few empty seats there that are down in that row of seats in front of me. Then I will come and sit down next to him and give him the letter.
      Well, God as my witness. With no natural reason for Brother Copeland to come over by me and go down to that row with some empty seats in it, enter that row and go and sit down in one of those empty seats, just a few seconds past from that prayer and to my amazement brother Copeland you got up from your table, came walking over by me, looked at me and smiled and went down into that row and sat down in one of those empty seats. I was so thrilled and nervous all at the same time seeing God doing EXACTLY as I asked.
       I was so in awe I almost didn't follow thru. But I heard the Lord whisper. Well I did what you asked now do what you said. So I said ok. What time I am afraid I will trust in the Lord..lol 
       Brother Copeland and Gloria to me are like Moses, Abraham & Sarah, David, Peter, John, Paul. Seeing Brother Copeland walk the exact steps that I asked God to speak to him to do and walk down into that row of seats in front of me and sit down in one of those empty seats awed me. Brother Copeland I took off and walked into that row myself and sat down in the empty seat to your left right next to you. You smiled. I smiled. Then I handed you my bible and you wrote in it Jesus Is Lord, Kenneth Copeland. You handed it back to me. Then I said ok Lord here it goes and I reached in my coat pocket, got the envelop with my written testimonial letter in it and handed it to you. You grabbed that envelope like you were in expectancy.
       Well we smiled at each other again, then we both got up. I went back to standing by that entrance door. You went back over to that table, got Gloria and the two of you came back over to me, smiled and made your exit. 
       I learned from this faith experience and event in Blackpool England in 1983 that took place right before my eyes, that God surely does and surely will answer even our specific prayers just as He did Abraham's servant when Abraham sent him to fetch a wife for Issac. That servant asked the Lord specific words for the right woman to specifically do by the work of God on the scene and that woman Rebecca, her steps and her movements were EXACTLY the prayer of Abraham,s servant exactly carried out. Scroll Down....The video may trigger your memory of what I look like.
       Well that was a personal home run that day for me. Something similar happened to me with Kenneth E Hagin in 1998/99 in Gonzalez La. But that's for another day. Well God Bless you and Keep you.  God ever the more make His face to shine upon you and keep smiling on you and your life. The Lord give you peace, joy and plenty forevermore of all his covenant goodness and grace and works of His Glory in your life. In Jesus Name....Amen.......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment