Friday, March 22, 2013

THAT YOUR JOY BE MADE FULL.....

In serving and living for the Lord, He never said it would be without price, pain or persecution. But he did provide a way for us to have his joy and the joy of His presence through it all.  We find out the way in John 15:10-11) If you keep my Words. If you do as I say. Then shall you experience My love in you, for you, in your life. Even as I have obeyed My Fathers Words for me to do and remain/enjoy/experience daily living in His Love. 11) These things have I spoken unto that My joy might remain in you and that your gladness might be made full.....These Things...These Things...These Things...I love the things Jesus speaks and want to learn more and obey Him more....Those Things are the God given us covenant/sure way for fullness of joy and satisfaction in life. Know what Jesus said, "THOSE THINGS," and do what those words tell us to do.  Lord Jesus teach us all those good things that causes us to taste your joy in our hearts and souls and causes our gladness to be made full and give us a wise and grace filled heart to obey them well pleasing to the Father forever more....AMEN....THAT YOUR JOY BE MADE FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment