Saturday, March 23, 2013

PolitiChicks Song Dedication from Deno......2 songs back to back in one video and a word of encouragement below the pics. Scroll Down.







     In the battle for His Names glory and for righteousness we are bound to face trying moments. But remember they are but moments in the eternal scale of things. This To Shall Pass. He promises and we say, The Lord restores my soul. His mercies are renewed every morning. This is a new day. I will gladly serve. God is with me and on my side. Christ in me my strength and my help. I'm in great company. Love lifts me higher. I rest in my Saviors loving Arms. What time I'm afraid I will trust in the Lord. Great is thy Faithfulness O Lord my God and My Salvation. God surrounds me with His Goodness and Mercy. These tears shall be turned into tears of joy and praise. Joy comes in the morning. Jesus to you I give these burdens. I come unto You and find the sweet & pleasant rest. I am believing. My hope and my expectation is in My Gods Hands. Be Encouraged...... In Jesus Name Amen.......With Love In Christ.... Deno......please share with all the PolitiChicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment