Monday, October 27, 2014

Those Spoiled Itching Ears......share freely....deno

      The spoiled brat cried, "but I don't want a carrot, I want Cheetos." I don't want an apple, I want cotton candy." A spoiled world and a spoiled church cries to their spokesmen and to their preachers, "I don't want the truth, all I want is for you to stand over there and feed my fantasy and my love and gain of this worlds treasures with lies and illusions and all I want you to say is there will be only PEACE, PEACE and MORE PEACE, and tell me there are no wolves amongst us even though Jesus told us there was. I pay your bills Mr. Preacher and I am your mega so JUST DO IT......Brothers and Sisters, We have to spread some salty salt or the whole thing will rot even faster. Have you become blind and muzzled by the money and the silver and the gold? Those spoiled Itching Ears.....Colossians 3:1-4 & Luke 21:31-36 & 1st John 2:15-17.....deno
The spoiled brat cried, "but I don't want a carrot, I want cheetos." I don't want an apple, I want cotton candy." A spoiled world and a spoiled church cries to their spokesmen and to their preachers, "I don't want the truth, all I want is for you to stand over there and feed my fantasy and my love and gain of this worlds treasures with lies and illusions and all I want you to say is there will be only PEACE PEACE PEACE and tell me there are no wolves amongst us even though Jesus told us there was. I pay your bills Mr. Preacher and I am your mega so JUST DO IT......Brothers ans Sisters, We have to spread some salty salt or the whole thing will rot even faster. Have you become blind and muzzled by the money and the silver and the gold?...Colossians 3:1-4 & Luke 21:31-36 & 1st John 2:15-17.....deno

No comments:

Post a Comment