Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Lord Spoke These Words To Me Audibly...My Mothers Day Testimony......deno....Also Sandi Patti singing one of moms favorite songs. A friend sang this song at our moms going home to be with Jesus celebration...

      TELL YOUR MOM YOU LOVE HER AGAIN......My Mothers Day Testimony.
      To our Mother who is now in Heaven. Love you Mom. Miss You every day. Thinking of you all the time. Went by the old house the other day and saw you in my mind riding the lawn mower and i remembered....
       Mom, Thank you for the precious love you showed us, the strength of your honor and honesty. Thank you for your gentle touch and for all those kisses when we were kids. Thank you for taking us to church all those Sunday mornings and Sunday evenings and Wednesdays. Thank you for all the meals. You were the best cook ever. Thank you for all those loads of laundry you washed that I forgot to tell you thanks for. Thank you for changing Danny's diaper so much when we were kids. He about killed us all. Thank you for the warmth of your love hugs and embrace and for helping us thru all those moves that we went thru over the years in the military and for all you did.
       Mom so many times I wanted to see you again to say by and to say thank you. But I will never forget the night before you left us when I heard the Lord audibly speak to me. We had spent that evening together for Austins birthday party at granma's. It was when me and the kids were leaving your house it happened.
       I had gathered the kids and took them to the Van. Then I looked at you looking at me from the garage opening and I said, Well Mom, guess we will see you later and you said ok baby as you strangely stared back at me. After that I began to walk to the other side of the Van, and when I was passing the front of the van, I somehow walked into a gentle invisible cloud that was so soft and gentle and it stopped me. Then, having gotten my attention, the Lord said audibly, TELL YOUR MOM YOU LOVE HER AGAIN. I heard those words. I heard them as clear as any human to human conversation. And I said back to Him, Lord I just told her I loved her in the house. Why do you want me to tell her that I love her again? I heard no reply, silence. 
      So Mom, remember how I shouted, Hey Mom. By this time you had started walking back toward the kitchen door from the garage. You replied, Yes Dennis....I said, Mom you know i love you. You said, I love you to Dennis.
........Well I drove home wondering why the Lord went out of his way and spoke to me audibly that night to say to my Mom, Tell your mom you love her again.....Friends, Our mom went to heaven the next morning.....Those words were my last words on earth to our precious mother and her last words to me on earth....Just wanted to share this with you....PLEASE .....TELL YOUR MOM YOU LOVE HER AGAIN.....Deno......share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment