Thursday, May 16, 2013

Denos Testimonies #12b conclusion to #12a.....

      
     With all those experiences within the grace of my life and with the grace of that warm honey that went thru my head with  sparkling bubbling joy into my heart landing down into my belly springing forth a stream of delicious joy that my heart and soul so desperately needed, this had happened just a few months ago before this evening (See testimony #11). In the foyer of the chapel Im sitting there behind that desk when I began to hear that congregation in the sanctuary praising God. I got up out of my seat with that oppression and depression hanging on me that had been tormenting me for almost 3 and a half years or so now. I had tried to shake it. Cried God knows how many tears over it over those years and months but was nothing bettered. Only occasionally I would get a drop of relief from it out of Gods mercy and great compassion. Thank God God delights in mercy.
        I walked up to the double doors in the back of the sanctuary and I began to stare at those believers shouting joyful praises to God. They were testifying about how God had been so good to them that week. One was praising Him for this and another was giving God thanks for that. I watched with my heart out stretched toward heaven again in hope of being one day set free from what had been cleaving and ailing me for all those years and months. Real oppression and severe depression is merciless in its tormenting power. As I stared at them, watching, hoping, crying I cried out to God. God Why? Why? Why? I hate feeling like this. Please save me from this.  Little did I know He was already working on my behalf and things were about to take place that would change my situation for the better forever.
       As tears were falling from my eyes as I looked inside the sanctuary at those praising people, a tall young man about my own age (nearly 21 at the time) entered the front doors of the chapel to my left. He looked at me and said, Hey, how are you doing? As I tried to hide my tears I said, well not to bad. He looked at me with a strange look like he was really concerned and said back. Not to Bad huh? Yea I said back , Not to bad. He went thru the rest of the annex area of the chapel to look around and  a few minutes later he came back by me, said by and left. I didn't think much more about it when he left, all though dear God, God knew how desperate I was for my soul to be set free and healed of its oppressions some way, some how.
       Well there was still a lot of time left in that service going on (They were in no hurry to leave), so I went back and sat down behind the desk thinking about my life and those experiences I had experienced with God over the years. WATCH YOUR TONGUE, WATCH YOUR TONGUE, WHAT YOUR TONGUE, I could never forget that shout and those words. But still as then even so it was that evening, I wondered what God was trying to teach me in saying those 3 words to me so loudly and audibly years back. Remember,  dink da dee deno.
       Going over all this and other things in my mind, that same tall young man that had left about 30 minutes ago, came back. He entered those front doors again with a big ol smile on his face starring at me. He said, Deno, when I left here earlier the Lord spoke to me. Now I knew the Lord still spoke to people no matter what others say about that, because He had audibly spoken those 3 words to me years back. Plus I was raised up hearing, singing and believing the Song, He walks with me and talks with me along lifes narrow way. He lives, He lives salvation to impart. You ask me how I know He lives. He lives within my heart. I grew up singing and believing that.
     I said back to him, HE DID? He replied back, Yes He did. He told me to go get this tape and bring it back to you. He said you are to listen and listen to this tape until you really grasp the rich wisdom in it. Tape I thought, what tape? The only tapes I was familiar with were mom and dads gospel music tapes and my Boston tapes, and a few others. He reached his hand out to me with that tape in it and I took it out of his hand. Then I looked at the tape. 
     When I read the title of that tape something special went off on the inside of me. It was like this day, this moment and this tape had been meant for me for a thousand years and this day far away from my home town in America, all the way over here in England, it was finally in my hands. I noticed a cartoon like figure of a man in the corner of that tape behind a pulpit preaching pointing his finger. He looked familiar that man. I had seen him once before on TV years ago on a Sunday morning. My dad and family went to church that day but I was having a bad day so I stayed home. While they were gone I turned the TV on and that man I saw on this tape was that man on TV and I recognized it to be him, Brother Kenneth Copeland. Now I did not know his name then, but I did recognize the face. 
      Do you know what the title of that teaching tape was in my hands? It was called THE POWER OF THE TONGUE by Kenneth Copeland. When I read that title something began to stir around in my heart and I knew, I knew, I mean I knew that this tape was for me but I had no idea at that moment how much that tape and the word of God on it, was going to really bless my soul and life in the days to come.
     After that service was over, I locked up the chapel and was excited about getting home and listening to that tape. When I got home and put that tape in the tape player and punched play...OMG.  My inward spiritual juices began to flow. The bread that I was needing, my ears and my heart was finally hearing and my soul was soaking up every word and every line that Brother Copeland spoke. I don't know how many times I listened to that lesson tape by brother Copeland but I will say this. The Word of God in that tape and applying its wisdom to my life, in just a few  short weeks RESTORED MY SOUL AND RESTORED UNTO ME THE JOY OF OUR SALVATION and brought in to my life Gods presence in a manner that I had never tasted before. I became totally set free from all that oppression and depression that had gripped me and had been haunting my life for all those months and years by believing and doing what Brother Copeland was teaching me in that tape which was  TO WATCH MY TONGUE. 
      You see friends though that day I heard God speak to me audibly those 3 words WATCH YOUR TONGUE.  One of the reasons that I did not receive what He was shouting at me was because the words I was saying were not cuss words or vulgar words as our mom used to tell us.  But worse than that, I was saying over and over and over again and again and again  into my life CURSE WORDS and these kinds of words do more harm to the souls peace than cuss words. Once I had learned from brother Copeland Gods Word about the tongue and its power, I stopped saying those words and began to replace them with faith and strong determination with words of life and peace.  Doing that, obeying God in that, ended up putting a joy and gladness in my heart and soul so delicious and sweet. I began to fall in love with Jesus all over again.
    In closing I write.....Pleasant WORDS are as the honeycomb. Sweet to your soul and good for your health and bones....Proverbs 16:24
    Life and Death are in the Power of the Tongue and those who love it will eat its fruit....Proverbs 18:21
     A mans stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of HIS MOUTH. From the PRODUCE of his lips he shall be filled.

    In closing I want to suggest to all of you to go on line and order from Kenneth Copeland Ministries the CD message title, THE POWER OF THE TONGUE. Brother Copeland is a strong man of spiritual wisdom and your soul will bless you for heeding his God given us delicious light....Thank you.....deno....much more to come....please share freely.


      Till we meet again The Lord Bless You and Keep You. The Lord shine upon you His favor and peace. The Lord smile upon your life with singing and rejoicing over you. The Lord strengthen your hearts with Joy and Love evermore. In Jesus Name...Amen       
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment