Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another Praise and Good Confession. Make It Yours

Father In Jesus Name Thank You

In Christ Jesus I have passed from death of unto Life Everlasting. I have been set free from all cursings. God has delivered me from darkness unto light. He has delivered me from the Law of sin and death and placed me in His Grace and  in the Spirit of Life that is in Christ Jesus. God has gripped me with His Love and translated me into Christ and His Blessings. He has translated Christ and His Blessings into me and my life forevermore. In Christ Jesus God has lavished upon us the grace and the goodness of His greater love. In God my Savior I do rejoice. In Christ my salvation I sing praises to the God of my life.....Thank You Jesus...Amen.


Supporting Scriptures:
John 5:24
Galations 3:10-14
Colossians 1:12-14
Romans 6:14
Romans 8:2
Ephesians 1:3
Hebrews 2:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment