Saturday, June 15, 2013

JOHN 17;23) A Scripture To Believe Everday....Stunning Light

Some time ago I began to dig around in this territory looking for hidden treasure. One day I found the most beautiful rare PEARL in all creation.....Jesus Christ. The Pearl of Great Price. When I get down, He always lifts me back up and restores my soul. He fills my cups with His goodness and tender mercies. He restores unto me the joy of His salvation. In Him we are complete and rich in promises and possess a great today and a glorious future. Want you join me? Jesus will sit you down at his table and open His Word to John 17:23, read it to you and say, BELIEVE IN THE LOVE I AND THE FATHER HAVE FOR YOU......vs 23) Father that they may know and come to realize that you love them even as you love me......AMAZING TRUTH. AMAZING LOVE. AMAZING GRACE.......deno

No comments:

Post a Comment