Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Another Good Confession/Profession for the day.....deno & Sia

My heart trusteth in the Lord. 
His goodness and mercy fills up my life.
The cups of my being and life are filled with God's lovingkindness.
The Lords Joy gives me strength.
His goodness I taste and partake of each day for the Lord is the beauty and the glory of my days, nights and life and being forever.
His redeeming blood intercedes for me.
God has given me the VICTORY forever thru the Sacrifice of Himself.
Jesus loved me and gave himself for me.
My hope is secure in Christ and by the love of God I shall not be ashamed before Him for God raised Jesus my hope, my life and my so great salvation from the dead giving me everlasting comfort and consolation by Christ resurrection  thru grace. 
God's grace, love and favor abounds in my life by Jesus Christ whose flesh and bone I be both on earth and in heaven, the Paradise of God.
I shall abound the more in the hope we have in Christ thru the power of the Holy Spirit that daily helps me and strengthens me. 
The Lords rod and staff they comfort me.
Gods love has so greatly pardoned me.
His love hides the multitude of sins.
His love has forgiven and saved me of all my sins and shortcomings. 
I am redeemed by the blood of my Creator, my Maker and Redeemer.
God has redeemed me unto Himself thru the blood of His own Cross.
Lord I praise you. I worship you. I thank you in Jesus Name......Jesus be glorified in me and we your redeemed in You forever more...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment