Saturday, November 2, 2013

King David, I Will Say Of The Lord.......deno.....please share freely

      King David often said, I will say of the Lord He is my......then he would fill in the blank with the high praises of what God was to him and for him.....We should do the same....Such praise confessions are good to our spirits and souls and our flesh for God indwells the praises of His people...Here is one of mine...The Lord is my light and my so great salvation. In His great love for us, he purifies and sanctifies us with His own precious blood, grace, Word and Spirit. After the Lord himself has purged my sin, he then SITS BACK DOWN at the Fathers right hand. This means he enters into perfect rest about my sin leaving nothing less than perfect peace between me and God.
      Therefore I learn more and more to do likewise. Let us with Jesus sit down in peace with the Father also after Jesus has forgiven us and purged us. We can only enter into that rest in faith believing in the great promise of the forgiveness of sins. For what God has cleansed let no one call unclean. What God has purged let no man call not purged. What God has forgiven let no man call unforgiven, not even the man himself.....The Lord in His faithfulness cleanses me, forgives me fully, removes my every spot, wrinkle and blemish. Faithful is the Lord who has called me to do this...Amen......deno

No comments:

Post a Comment