Saturday, November 16, 2013

Never Give Up.......deno & Sia

    Looking back into the history of my life and trials I came to see this truth. In one of my toughest trials where i was under the heat of depression and Satan's jaws, it looked like for the longest time that this which i was going thru was going to be my lot in the rest of my life. I mean every day i would hear persuasions in my mind saying, you will never overcome this, not you, your stuck in this......
     Though in the taste of what i was going thru it tasted and looked like those words were every bit true, I refused to accept them as to let them settle over me as that which would govern the rest of my life. I refused to believe them, that they would have the last say so...For around 3 and a half years i fought against those words and that which i was going thru in what seemed in the natural to have no end it sight....But God, thank God for those BUT GOD places in the scriptures.  He knew the hour and the day for my victory was already going to come to pass though i was basically only in hope for it, believing for it. crying out for it...I did not see the beauty nor the joy that was just ahead that He had planned for me in England. In England when the victory came and the grace glory fell upon me it tasted better than the sweet of the honeycomb. It tasted better than anything that i had ever before tasted or ever dreamed possible in God in man....
     So friends I say to you, Never give up...Just keep pressing even if you feel your like barely hanging on the promise. It was in the darkest moment, in the peak of the attack of the storm, that when I called out unto Jesus that suddenly light and grace dawned and the victory came......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment