Thursday, September 25, 2014

Your Light Will Dawn.......deno......share freely..

      I have been to the place of grace where my faith was so alive and thru that spiritual position of the heart Joy was so rich within and hope filled my life with the fragrance of heavens hope Himself. As it is written...That Christ may dwell, may be real to you and your heart and life BY FAITH.....And yet I also confess to you that I have been to the place where like Peter when though hope was there, yet in my mind I was wrestling with a voice that kept telling me to give up, quit, its hopeless....How I hated those words and those mixed feelings and moods. Then when all seemed lost. When I thought this is it I cant take it anymore, The power of the Lord Literally came upon me and I suddenly felt like I could conquer the Universe. It is amazing what Gods Spirit can do to us and for us and in us....
      Many times we enter great episodes of the power of darkness right before God shows up in big ways of grace. Those dark powers come to thwart a blessing that they see sent and coming to us in the spirit world. That is how they know often times how and when to attack us at those delivery moments to get us to QUENCH THE GRACE AND THE BLESSING by pressuring us into unbelief....Jesus said, By our words we shall be justified or by our words we shall be condemned. By words believed we win. By words doubted we lose. Also Jesus said, I give you the keys to the kingdom..Whatsoever you bind (LOCK UP) on earth shall be bound (LOCKED AWAY) in the spirit world. Whatsoever you loose (UNLOCK) on earth shall be loosed (UNLOCKED) in the spirit world....Remember you have the God given you KEYS. Keys can either lock up or unlock blessings and many good things....So when the pressures from the powers of darkness come...its then in the midst of all those yuk unwanted feelings, moods, and pressures that we need to praise the Lord for the promise we are standing on and for the victory..Press on thru..Your light will dawn......deno....share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment