Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lord, she Cried...Where Are You?.....deno......share freely.

        Every time Jesus looks at his body and the holes in his hands and feet, he thinks of You. You are his flesh and bone members. God wanted to be so close to us that He made us His house, the new house He lives in, THE TEMPLE OF GOD. HIS DWELLING PLACE. We are His Body, the fulness of Him that fills all in all. Ephesians 1:22-23.

        Lord she cried in her distress, WHERE ARE YOU? She heard a voice say, Right in here. She said, WHO SAID THAT? Jesus said, I did. She said I WHO? Jesus said, it is Me Jesus. Lord she said, Where have you been?  Jesus said, I 've been right here. It is you that is always gone somewhere. Have you been with Me so long and you still do not know where I live? That's what happens when hearts have moved far from Me. Martha your heart is filled with so many cares of this life and so many voices of trouble and of this wold that you hardly ever notice or hear Me...You believe in Me I can see that. I can see your faith..Now Surrender to Me. I Am The Lord.
        Faith without surrender is like marriage without a vow of commitment from the heart. Love is lacking. Faith without love for Jesus is a most unhealthy spiritual relationship or marriage. We believe and call Him Lord, but we do not love Him as to do what He says. A whole lot of different kinds of unfaitfulness are found in loveless uncommitted relationships. 

John 14:21New King James Version (NKJV)

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.....deno......share freely.


No comments:

Post a Comment