Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sheilas Words to Me....Prophecy....


I need to share with you what I felt from the Lord from last night through this morning. The Holy Spirit gave me the above words along with this one for you:

"My Son it's time to move on to (spiritually) greener pastures where the harvest is RIPE. I will meet you there. This is a work from a position of rest (Heb. 4), and warfare (Neh. chapters 4 & 6,) (a tool on one hand; a weapon in the other) but fruitful, rewarding and victorious, for I have gone before you."

Pastor Smith, this is only the outline. He will give you the instruction in the privacy of your own heart. I am interceding for you. 

Dear son, whether or not you are a pastor you have a pastor's heart and the Lord is about to take you where you've not been, and show you what you've not seen.  He's waited to unlock whats in you now, in this season... that's why I'm called to pray for you and others moving into new realms of revelation, authority and intimacy with Christ.  You will soon understand.
 I am a senior citizen whom He has set apart for this work; and I take it very seriously.  You will understand very shortly and you are in His awesome hands.  God Bless you in your new & elevated walk with Him.

So be it in Jesus Name...to God and Jesus Christ be all the glory. AMEN. Keep me in your intercessions Sheila...I have been wrestling for months now yet God holds me together.

Sheila Berry7:14 PM


 1
Reply

The "weight" has been increasing since this morning... not a burden- but a sobering sense of the battle U R in because of the call on you. Trust Him to always alert intercessors to rise up in battle 4U
with STRATEGIC (and I mean that literally) wisdom and instruction. I've already begun this new assignment and I assure you you will notice a change... He is closing in on your enemy. Be prepared for "holy" supernatural intervention. The angels will be working more with us all now in this season; we can't do it without them. DO NOT TOLERATE A SPIRIT OF FEAR. THAT SPIRIT FEARS YOU!!! YOU'VE GOT TO SEE (humbly) WHO U R IN HIM. YOU ARE ABOVE IT, & U R COVERED! In Jesus Name, Amen

If ever needed, you can use my email................

Finished... I wish I spoke Hebrew; English won't do. I didn't know
all the details, but I am amazed - - - The Lord placed on me a "weight"
which matched pound 4 pound and ounce for ounce your vision as I read it.
(???) Cannot explain, but felt weights lift (lighten) as I "experienced"
your well written vision.
There were "confirming reliefs" of things my spirit already glimpsed hidden
in you for an appointed time... (Hab. 2:3)
I cannot explain but I know you're already more aligned with "you"
than b4, because something has shifted... a paradigm shift bringing you
closer to your eternal identity & call.
A related side note: The Lord led me into tri-generational
relationships some time ago revealing the magnitude of such a merging
against enemy forces in this season. He's put my intercession in a place.

....Change is coming as is His Kingdom (purpose 4 U), & His Perfect will (4 U). There is a sweeter oil attending transition. Fear not, but prepare 4 change.
He needs time alone with you.
Trust, yield, obey and cast every care. You are covered...praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment