Saturday, December 10, 2016

I AM NOT ASHAMED...I Refuse To Deny Jesus Who Is Both Lord and Christ.....deno.....share freely.

       As Israel was to be believing, proud of, and so happy about their God, so are all believing Americans who have been ransomed by His Son who loved us and gave himself  for us to redeem us unto God thru the sinless blood of His Cross. I am not ashamed.
       Christ said to us all these words. (IT'S IN THE BOOK). He said and we quote, "He that will acknowledge Me before people so will I acknowledge him before My Father who is in glory. And yet those who deny Me before others, so will I deny them before My Father in heaven"....
       Satan has been after all of America, he has been working hard against all the Americans and the world that he can, to corner them with this reason or that reason to deny knowing or believing in God or His Son. Why? So that they will suffer Christ denying them before the Father in heaven in their own personal judgement causing them their souls eternity.
     Lord i am not ashamed of you and I acknowledge you before my fellow Americans and the world unashamedly. Jesus you are both Lord and Christ and My Savior....share freely your acknowledging Jesus Christ the Son of God. These days that is most important....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment