Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Clash in the mind......deno

     When God filled me with His Spirit that day in my car, His Spirit of truth in my heart began to clash with many of the former taught theories that men had planted into my mind thru the will of their anti God doctrines, schemes and theory promotions. This became such a clash within me, I felt that I was in a war zone. Little did I know I was. Friends there are intense powers fighting in the unseen realms of the mind and human imagination to hide and suppress the knowledge of the truth of God and his existence, and of that which His Sons blood, death and resurrection speaks. They are powerful, witty, crafty and subtle. Able to deceive and take down the whole world if not overcome.....1st John 2:12-23...

No comments:

Post a Comment