Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Thus Saith The Lord....This is not a set back, but a set up (in grace).....Sheila Berry.....Precious Words.


Feeling overwhelmed with a load bigger than you?
Somehow suspended - helpless against the unseen?
Can't seem to get your feet on the ground?

Good; that's exactly where I want you
Look up. Lift up your eyes upon the hills, from whence comes your help... (Psalm 121: 1)

THUS SAITH THE LORD

"I don't need your help; I need your helplessness.
This is not as it appears, neither is it as it feels.
Hearken not to 'your' voice, but to Mine.
This isn't about you beloved, but Me glorified in your life.

You're tender heart has given place for this to be so. I know how much you love Me...but beloved,
I love you too much to let you be in control.

Let JOY seap from your redeemed heart, a trickle, then a stream; not because of what you see, but because of what you believe. I AM is with you to do a new thing - All new My faithful one - for you.

This is not a setback;
This is a set up...TRUST ME, BELOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment