Sunday, August 3, 2014

I Love America. I Love My Country.....deno.

      The Word of the Lord tells us that the devil is constantly fault finding us, magnifying our sins and faults, and is constantly accusing us before God. The bible says he is accusing us day and night of our sins. It does not matter if you do a thousand things that really do please God and you do 50 things that are sins, the devil will never bring up your thousand reward worthy good things, no he want do that. But he will put up on the large screen all the bad. 
      So it is with many people about Americas past and present and they will do the same in the future. They will fault find America. They will point out all her sins and failures and wrong doings as if those things should be the full defining points of this great nation. Well the good in America outweighs the low times  of our past and we should weigh more on the good things about America and not her freedom and justice growing pains. And even if we do talk about Americas past sins and wrongs God said we must forgive everyone their trespasses and sins, not make them our constant major speaking engagement points. What good would that do? Patriots would not do that. But we are not all America Lovers this day and age in this country......
      God loves us even with our faults and sins. The bible says in Romans 5:4-10 that God loved us when we were sinners, imperfect and ungodly. It says when we were yet sinners Christ loved us and gave himself for us. He died for the ungodly because God so loved us.
      This also tells me that we Patriots can still richly love our country despite our liberty and justice for all growing pains, and despite our mistakes and even our hypocrisies along the way. There is and has been a whole lot of good and blessing that has happened in America and thru America for the good of the world. So since God so greatly loved me despite all my many sins and wicked ways as to shed His Blood and die for me to Redeem my life from eternal destruction, then I can love you and my Country despite our bumps in the road to freedoms bloom and more perfect union quest.......I love my Country. God Bless America.....deno.....please share.


No comments:

Post a Comment