Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Invoke this blessing into your life in Jesus Name. As often as you will speak these blessings over you and your childrens life. Read Numbers 6:22-27..........deno......please share freely.

Father in Jesus Name Thank You For All These Blessings In My Life. Amen.
1) Bless the Lord O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name.
2) Bless the Lord O my soul and remember all His blessings and benefits and these treasures of God and His grace in your life. These blessings are mine in Christ Jesus.
3) God forgives all my sins and God separates me from the darkness and from evil. The Lord fills my heart with Christ marvelous light of the gospel and the light of life and the path of His Joy forevermore.
4) God Cleanses me of all unrighteousness and He removes my sins and their effects from me by the deep depths of the healings that come from His forgiveness. He separates my sins from me as far as east is to the west and He remembers them no more. These blessings I have in Jesus Christ by His Blood.
5) The Lord saves me and keeps me. The Lord preserves me and delivers me and my life from failure and famine, from disasters and destruction. 
6) The Lord takes away my sickness and the Lord removes from me all diseases. He restores my soul.
7) The Lord by Jesus Christ crowns my life with His tender mercies and with His goodness and Joyfulness in the Holy Ghost.
8) The Lord touches my heart for His glory and my heart is healthy and healed, strong and tender and unstony.
9) The Lord satisfies my mouth with His goodness, with His Good News, and with His Good Things so that the youth of my spirit, heart, soul, mind and body is renewed like the eagles and as a healthy joy rich happy child of God in Christ.
10) The Lord keeps me and protects me. The Lord continues to favor me and blesses me and my life, my days and my nights exceedingly.
11) The Lord makes His Beautiful face to shine upon my life.
12) The Lord is so gracious to me.
13) The Lord is very kind to me. 
14) The Lord turns His face towards me and His love overtakes me and my life each day and night.
15) Im in Gods love and Gods love is inside my heart and life.
16) The Lord Jesus Christ gives me sweet peace and great assurance forevermore. God manifest Himself to me in His love and great favor in Jesus Name in all these blessing and much more for He is the God who is always far more than enough. My cups overflow with the blessings of the Lord and the riches of His grace, glory and presence. Christ is my Head and I am His flesh and bone.  We are the most highest, most royal, most richest blessed family in all creation. We are Father, Son, Children of God in Christ and Holy Ghost in Jesus Name...Yes and Amen. 

Yes and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment