Wednesday, August 20, 2014

King Davids Faith....deno


     Believing Americans, we must all remember that King David had no easy life in faith. Truth is, King David believed and trusted and wrote of His trust and faith in God in the heat of war and in the sound of threats of war. On the battle field with his sword drawn and with many swords drawn against him, often to the glory of His God, and to the truth that is in Him, and in the Name of the Lord, David cried, I will be confident in my God for He is my refuge and my strength, my protection and my defense, and what time I am afraid I will trust in the Lord. It is easy to quote scriptures in the arena of peace and agreement and so we should so that we edify one another in the Saving Faith, but it is in the heat of our battles our faith is really tested unto victory or defeat. In these trying and testing times America, Let US TRUST IN THE LORD....HE IS FAITHFUL.....
      And lets us all remember this biblical truth, David trusted in the Lord on the front lines of the battle, not sitting on the side lines. Not hidden away in the comfort zones. He said, I trust in the Lord and in the promises of My God and then he ran to take down his enemies and opposers on the battle fields of his calling. David praised in faith. David prayed in faith. David slept in faith. David rose up in faith. Davis ran in faith. David sang in faith. David worked in faith. David governed in faith. David exercised in faith. David fought  battles and wars in faith. In his FAITH IN GOD. This also did many of our founding fathers America for AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY BELIEVERS FOR BELIEVERS.....deno.....please share freely.

Photo: Believing Americans, we must all remember that King David had no easy life in faith. Truth is, King David believed and trusted and wrote of His trust and faith in God in the heat of war and in the sound of threats of war. On the battle field with his sword drawn and with many swords drawn against him,  often to the glory of His God and the truth that is in Him and in the Name of the Lord, David cried, I will be confident in my God for He is my refuge and my strength, my protection and my defense, and what time I am afraid I will trust in the Lord. It is easy to quote scriptures in the arena of peace and agreement and so we should, but it is in the heat of our battles our faith is really tested unto victory or defeat. Let US TRUST IN THE LORD....HE IS FAITHFUL .....deno

No comments:

Post a Comment