Monday, February 11, 2013

AMERICAS PRODIGAL GENERATION COMING BACK HOME.....

The Lord is waiting for the American prodigal generation to come back home.

As one like unto the prodigal son there are so many things I could tell this generation of my lifes story and many events.  Like the morning I was awakened by a police officer knocking on my car window at 6 oclock in the morning.after a very highly induced night. Friend I was in the front yard of the Local district judges house sitting there in my car asleep with the lights on and have no idea how in the world I got there.The judge woke up and saw this car in his front yard and it scared him thinking I might be someone he put away coming back for revenge. I didnt even know the man. He called to cops and well....Oh yea that one made the family history book. My father who was a preacher, he and my family were real proud of Deno about that one.

But those types of events and there were many are not the high light of my life. THANK GOD.  I can honestly say before God and before you and before all the world that of all that this prodigal son in America and in Europe has tasted in all my diverse adventures in this life, THE TASTE OF GOD IS THE BEST AND SWEETEST OF ALL. ...One day I woke up crying and crying out to God how I longed to come home. Im tired Lord. Im tired of playing the fool. This party life is just a big lie and delusion anyway. Im worn out and wounded. Ive broken my families heart and wounded my on life with all this sin and pleasure living. Can I please come back home Jesus. Id rather live in the truth than stay out night after night day after day living in the lie of strong delusion because this sinful partying lifestyle has done nothing but to hurt and deceive me from start to finish.......


Well to make a long story short I heard the Lord in my heart gently whisper, Son Ive been here waiting.....FRIEND YOU CAN COME BACK HOME TO. HE IS WAITING WITH OUTSTRETCHED ARMS.....DENO

No comments:

Post a Comment