Saturday, February 9, 2013

POEM: BENEFITS OF CHRIST PRECIOUS BLOOD AND MORE......DENO .....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE , COPY, QUOTE, PUBLISH ANY OF MY WRITINGS AND MATERIAL IF YOU SO DESIRE. DENO

POEM PROFESSIONS BY DENO

So precious is your blood Lord Jesus.
Its benefits beyond all compare.
Each day Im renewed by the power of your blood,
By the blood of your life not spared.

I confess my sin and your blood goes to work
Purging all sin away.
I say with your blood what it speaks to us all.
My sin your blood washed away.

                                                       Deno

The Lord of Glory became a man
Jesus is the pearl of great price
His Spirit of Truth opens more my eyes
Im seeing more the value of Christ
                                                      Deno

The Spirit of Truth is truly my friend
He daily increases my sight.    
He makes me see and more understand
The mysteries and treasures In Christ.
                                                    
The Spirit of Truth empowers my heart
Im strengthened within by His Might.
I comprehend more the love of the Lord
And the blessings and benefits of Christ.
                                                      Deno 

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment