Sunday, February 24, 2013

MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE......JESUS


When people say that they heard the Lord speak to them or that they received a word from the Lord or an inspiration from His Spirit, many people think they are messed up in the head. But God says to those people .... Heaven weeps in its own way when men or women on earth do not hear Jesus' voice... When there is a famine of Christ voice in the church or on earth, the world is in deep darkness. Having eyes to see they see not and having ears to hear they hear not. Jesus said this heart broken for his disciples and the world. ...Rev 3:20) Jesus said....Listen. I stand at your door and knock....If any man HEARS MY VOICE and opens his door for me I will enter and talk with him.....

Mark 8:17) Jesus aware of their discussion said to them...Why are you talking about having no bread?  Do you still not see or understand?  Are your hearts still hardened?  Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears to hear but fail to hear?

John 8:27-29) Jesus said...My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow Me.  And I give unto them eternal life: and they shall never perish.  Neither can any man pluck them out of my Fathers powerful hands.  My Father which gave them to me is greater and more powerful than all;  and no man is able to pluck them out of my Fathers hand.

John 8:43) Jesus said to those who were opposing Him....Why do you not understand my speech? Even because you cannot Hear My Words/Voice......

If someone came up to you and said...Jesus is not the Christ, nor the Son of God, nor did God raise him from the dead.  What would your heart say to you about that? You would actually hear a response from within you. If what you hear says, Oh yes he was.  Jesus is the Christ.  Jesus is the Son of God.  Jesus is Lord and he did die for our sins and God did raise him from the dead. Then you have heard and are hearing the voice of the True and Good Shepherd. You just need to more cultivate your hearts hearing his voice. We all do. We all can get better at this and we should press on to....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment