Saturday, February 9, 2013

POEM ABOUT THE POWER OF GODS WORDS.....DENO

The Lord our God is mighty indeed
His power beyond all compare.
He stretched out the heavens by the power of His Tongue.
His Words suspended them in air.

For everything reveals the power of Gods Word.
His Words became all things.
From gravity, to iron, to the spirits of men,
Their the Words of Christ our King.  

Deno            * * * * * * * * * *

The Spirit of Truth empowers my mind
I more see and know Christ light.
Each day he feeds me more & more
His revelations of Jesus the Christ.

He blesses my hearing and my seeing
With grace and truth abounding.
Christ manifold wisdom, knowledge and truth
The Lord gives me His fuller understanding.

Deno              * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment