Wednesday, February 20, 2013

POEM PROFESSIONS BY DENO.....THE MORE I SEE THE MORE I KNOW THE WONDERFULNES OF YOU....

Father In Jesus Name Thank You

Jesus your highly Exalted
For above all I see.
The Wonders of your Name and Glory.
In you I will always be.

You sup with me daily so often
You talk to me in my heart.
You hold me tightly in your great arms
Saying, Ive upheld you from the start.

Jesus you are so incredible
With great power you rule and reign.
You love us all so dearly
Your love is ever the same.

You are so faithful and wonderful
That Wonderful is your Name.
The way you loved us at Calvary
This day it is still the same.

You never turn away from us
Your always the Faithful and True.
More I see, More I love
The Glory and Wonderfulness of You..... Amen

                                                   Deno  

     
Feel Free to copy, share, profess, quote, publish as you deem fit. Its all for Jesus who loved us and gave himself for us. In love edify and strengthen one another in the Lord...... Deno 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment