Wednesday, February 20, 2013

POEM PROFESSIONS BY DENO.....MY CHILDREN COME AND DINE

Father In Jesus Name Thank You

The word of Gods grace is filled with light
Information of glorious good news.
This great news abounds in my heart
Unveiled by the Spirit of Truth.

The Lord for sure gives me much more
He increases my sight with better news.
Of his Covenant of Peace that shines so bright
By his grace and Spirit of Truth.

So each new day I have much more to say
Of Christ glad tidings and glorious good news. 
Jesus fills my eyes with marvelous light to see
Of Gods lovingkindness to me and to you.

He sits me down to his heavenly bread
And leads my heart and I find.
More of the reason he said to us all
My children Come now and Dine.

I eat this food, it is good news
My soul delights more in the Lord.
My heart leaps with joy for it means to me more
The wonderful Word of the Lord.......Amen

Deno

Please share freely if you so desire. Need not even use my name...thank you....deno  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment