Sunday, February 10, 2013

THE REVELATION OF THE CHURCH BEING CALLED THE BODY OF CHRIST..........PART 2

      In part one of this revelation of the church being called the Body of Christ we found out that the word Church does not mean a building built on some street somewhere that is made up of stone, wood, or clay, lifeless and breathless; but that it literally means to God who HIMSELF gave us THIS NAME a living breathing place of incredible belonging and glorious indwelling. It is literally to the Father and to the Son Jesus Christ, Jesus' body, the BODY OF HIS BEING even the fulness of HIM THAT FILLS up every bodily part of that body that fully and completely HAS HIS VERY OWN NAME EXTENDED TO IT, REACHING IT, OVER LAYING IT, WOVEN INTO IT, BELONGING TO ITS EVERY LIVING CELL AS MUCH AS A PERSONS NAME BELONGS TO HIS WHOLE ENTIRE BEING FROM HEAD TO TOE (Ephesians 1:22-23) . It is a name GOD GIVEN to the NEW CREATURES that are IN CHRIST JESUS.  It is a place and a position of INCREDIBLE BELONGING  AND OF HEAVENS HIGHEST LIFE AND  AUTHORITY AND RANKING ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN.  For the Head OF A BODY and the FLESH AND BONE of that same body are of the Same Father and belong to the same Person.   
        Being called THE BODY OF CHRIST, being named by the Lord Himself HIS VERY OWN FLESH AND BONE(Ephesians 5:28-32) is one of the highest honoring names that God has ever given a creature He has created. For to be called the flesh and bone body of Jesus Christ is not a religious name, but the Name equivalent to the name of the Person that the body belongs to. It is a belonging name, a connecting name. It is a uniting name.  It is a ONENESS NAME. It is a far above all  name. A most blessed by God Name. A binding together name. Many  being MADE ONE NAME. It is an I.D. NAME meaning an identification name whereby the bodily members that possesses that name can KNOW ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN WHO THEY ARE.  WHO AND WHAT THEY BELONG TO. It is a STATUS NAME that REACHES IN LIFE, POWER AND AUTHORITY INTO HEAVENS HIGHEST EXALTATION AND ROYALTY. For the Head that that Name belongs to and the body of that SAME HEAD "ARE ONE "and THEY BEING MADE ONE ARE together before the Father of glory in love that immersed them together as one FOREVER. They together SHARE THE SAME THRONE and THE SAME INHERITANCE even as your earthly head and your earthly body of your own being, of your own name on earth  have and share everything of you, that is about you and that is in you and ALL THINGS THAT BELONG TO YOU..
         When these words began to come to me in the light of my heart I sensed something wonderfully good was going on and about them even by the way these sayings began to send thrills of joy and delicious excitement into my soul. It seemed like my heart, my spirit was seeing the glory of these sayings before they arrived to the eyes of my minds natural arena of understanding.  And because of that my soul leaped with joy when at times my natural minds eye, seeing the same words and sayings would say,  Whats the bid deal. I don't see anything. Many times we can read the scriptures that glorious treasure is hidden in, but if our eyes are dim and our ears dull of hearing, those treasures hidden in Gods words we can miss and fail to uncover.
         Well I could tell there was something good in these words and sayings that were crossing over into me from Gods Spirit to the hidden man of my heart, my spirit, the candle of the Lord. I could just sense it and so by faith, though my natural mind cried, THIS IS A HARD SAYING, WHO CAN UNDERSTAND IT, I stepped out into the faith walk of seeking and finding and began to reach out to lay holt. ...THATS WHEN IT HAPPENED.
         In this faith quest to lay hold of that which I had been apprehended to come unto in knowledge and understanding, words began to rise within with ONE SAYING THAT WOULD STICK WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE and it was a saying that began to put all this data and all these above sayings together in an explanation and defining form. This saying I had never heard before, not from MY DADS PULPIT nor from any other pulpit although others may have already learned this. But for me it was fresh and exciting. 
        Now before I reveal it I want to say something first. When you first hear it, it may sound to your hearing AT THE FIRST as blasphemous depending on your spiritual keenness. But I assure you it is not. Give it a little time for it to sink in. Give the Holy Spirit some faith room to cause you to begin to see its Identification Glory. And keep the following in mind.  When Jesus told the people that he was the Son of God when the people first heard that saying they responded, YOU BLASPHEME. Was he blaspheming ? NO.  Well they sure thought he was......AND when Jesus said to the people MY FATHER AND I ARE ONE was he blaspheming? NO....at the first they sure thought he was. So at first glance don't run in fear away from it. FOR WHEN YOU DO SEE ITS GLORY YOU WILL SEE REDEMPTION RECONCILIATION GOLD AND THE LOVE SPOKEN OF IN  Ephesians 5:28-33.
         Now I'm about to reveal what the Lord gave me. And remember. He loves you and I even as he loves himself. He is the author of those words and he certainly is a perfect doer of those words.These words come from a heart whose love is so great that man cannot naturally comprehend its glorious measures HE MUST BE STRENGTHENED WITH ALL MIGHT BY GODS SPIRIT IN THE INNER MAN TO SEE IT (Ephesians 3:14-21).  It is from the HEART of the GOOD SHEPHERD who laid down his life preferring us before HIMSELF because of HIS GREAT LOVE WHERE WITH HE LOVES US EVEN AS HE LOVES HIMSELF....AND Jesus said in his prayer to the FATHER in John 17:15-26) vs 23 That they would come to see, know and realize that YOU LOVE them "EVEN AS" YOU LOVE ME,, THAT they ALL would be MADE ONE. as you FATHER and I ARE ONE......AND in Hebrews we find Jesus saying that He is not ashamed to call us his brothers and sisters (Hebrews 2:11-13) and JESUS BY THE WORD OF THE LORD is not ashamed of this saying of our Oneness Identification either. After I write it I will close this for now and let your heart and mind simmer on it awhile. Take the time to go back and re read this page which is part 2 and be sure to read part one. 
          As I was at my Table reaching out in faith to hear his voice and to understand,  Jesus so lovingly said it and somehow he got it over in to my hearing. Remember at first I backed off some from it wondering if I heard it right. But when I learned of the great love behind it I melted with excitement. HE JESUS SAID....YOU THE CHURCH (being My Body, My Flesh & bones) ARE AS JUST AS MUCH A PART OF ME AS I AM OF MYSELF......There it is.....Give it time. Give the Lord time to , THEN OPENED HE THEIR EYES THAT THEY COULD SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES (Luke 24:44-46)........DENO......AMERICA FOUNDED BY BELIEVERS FOR BELIEVERS.

Please fill free to preach, teach, write about, copy, expound on, build on, quote any of this and all my writings. It would be such an honor if you did.  You need not even mention my Name. Love You In Christ Jesus....Dennis Smith (DENO)

No comments:

Post a Comment