Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Word From The Lord....deno July 15, 2013


       He breathed...I will bring to your table the hearts that I have prepared for the Bread that I have giving you.....Just keep feeding and feeding and feeding My sheep. They are mine.....One plants, One waters, But only God gives the increase....When you stand before Me I will not ask of you what others did. I will ask of you what you said and did....He that is faithful in small responsibilities I will purge and empower for greater works. I did not go to Jerusalem expecting to be loved and praised by the people. The fire was already kindled and I knew it. I went to be betrayed and to suffer rejection and to die on the Cross for the sin of the world. He that loves his life will lose it. But he that hates his life will find the life in Me his heart craves. There is no true satisfaction outside of Me saith the Lord. Feed My Sheep. Trust and Obey. If you desire fame My heart shall see it. If you take up the Cross My soul shall rejoice. Even as I told Peter before I sent him forth. I fore told him that he would die for My Name and gospel sake. Even so, I commanded of him to FOLLOW ME.
.....I have not called you to replace any shepherd. Nor to undo the works that are gone before. I have called you to their side. Not in front of them, nor behind them, In the Vision I showed you, I planted you by There Side....Love them. Honor them. Lift them up. For the days of Oneness of My People has come. All has been done to divide you. Now all shall be done to unite every heart that calls upon My Name. For this is an hour where the sheep must not be astray. For many are the wolves in the land. This is a dry season in the world. Only in Me is the Living Water.....A word from the Lord.......deno

My Sheep Hear My Voice and They Follow Me and No Other.....Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment