Saturday, July 27, 2013

Passed From Death Unto Life With Christ.....deno.....please share freely

Lord I come before you this day having nothing of myself to boast or brag about. I empty myself of me. Fill this Cup Lord. Top to bottom and all in between Lord Jesus You are my all in all. For I am dead and you Lord have become and are my life, my righteousness, my goodness, my sanctification, my wisdom, my acceptance, even my resurrection from the dead, my every good thing. All this is the GIFT OF GOD and they are perfect gifts for there is no spot, wrinkle, or blemish in you Lord Jesus anywhere. And every good and perfect gift like these comes down from the Father of light to usward who believe. Lord Jesus God has made you to be for us FULL SALVATION. We connect with you from the Cross back to the Throne and therein is the NEW BIRTH translation and full passage revealed in the spirit. John 5:24: Jesus said, He that hears MY GOSPEL and believes I was sent by My Father, HAS EVERLASTING LIFE, He shall not come into condemnation, BUT(with Me) is PASSED from death unto Life. Paul preached we were Crucified with Christ and we are Risen with Christ. That is your spirit going from death unto life everlasting with Jesus in the NEW BIRTH. IT IS AN HEAVENLY THING. The spirit is what is born of God and passed from death unto the nature and holiness that is in Everlasting Life.....deno.. 1 Corinthians 1:29-31, Colossians 3:1-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment