Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Denos' Testimonies # 14) God Performed My Prayer, Even For A Stereo. Read & See.

 Acts 9:10-17)...God spoke to one man to meet the prayer (vs 11) of another man. God uses people to answer our prayers....
   
       As time went on in England, God kept showing me His lovingkindness and goodness. For me on the inside in those days it was like heaven on earth. He had turned my inside three and a half years of rough and bitter into His smooth and sweet and my heart and soul were together loving it. No high that I had ever experienced in my life's carousing adventures before those days could compare to the delicious taste of Gods presence that I was granted to taste. I was tasting day unto day that of the Wine and Honey of the Oil of His Gladness. It was the most delicious feeling in my life.
      In this High that was made of no earthly substance, one day I adventured over to the store across the Chapel and went to the Stereo Department. I was so thrilled in those days of what God had done and was doing on the inside of me that I wanted to enhance our fellowship. I thought, Lord Jesus it sure would be nice to have a stereo to add to our fellowship. You know. One where I could listen to praise music and listen to all these teaching tapes of these teachers that you have connected my heart to.
     Well with this fellowship longing in my heart, I began to check out the stereos in the stereo  section of that store. This was  in 1982 so cassette tapes were the big thing then. I looked at this one and gazed at that one until finally my eyes fastened on the one that was JUST RIGHT.  I said to myself, this ones it. It was a Panasonic  cassette to cassette set up with turntable & radio, which in those days to me was the perfect combo that I desired.
      As I was starring at it I thought, I'm going to believe God for this STEREO. I had been seeing God perform my others prayers. Now it was time to exercise my faith in this way and manner for this stereo.
     You see brothers and sisters, in those days my heart was filled with wonder and awe of Jesus and about Jesus. I had been tasting and witnessing His touch that healed me, was changing me, rearranging my insides for His better. Joy was thru the roof. I had believed Him for a pair of socks as Brother Copeland said was a good place to start. In child like faith I DID that, and within a few weeks I was given a whole sack full of them having never told a soul my prayer. Other THINGS by prayer had come to pass so to reach out unto the THRONE for this STEREO was just another step of the exercising of my faith in God and His promises.
       Right there in front of that STEREO in my heart I said, Lord You have been so good and gracious to me. Your kindness encompasses me about. You have been showing up in my life these days wonderfully and I thank you for each and every manifestation of your loving kindness. You have healed me. You have turned my bitter into sweet, my sorrow into joy on the inside. You have been teaching me that you Watch Over Your Words to Perform Them and how important it is for me and even all of us on earth In Christ to WATCH OUR TONGUES.
     Lord you know and I know that I have the means and the way to purchase this STEREO myself. But Lord that is not what I desire. I desire Lord that You, by YOUR HAND stretched out performs this provision. I have been seeing you perform my prayers and now I'm going to exercise my faith to receive this STEREO by YOUR PROVISION, not mine. 
      Lord you said, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. You said in the words of the Covenant, No good thing will God withhold from those who obey Him and delight in Him. You said, God is a rewarder of those who DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM. You said, All things are possible with God. You said. How much more will your Heavenly Father give GOOD THINGS to them that ask Him. You said, What THINGS SOEVER you desire, when you pray, BELIEVE THAT YOU RECEIVE THEM and YOU SHALL HAVE THEM.
         Father In Jesus Name I ask YOU to provide this STEREO TO ME. I believe I receive it and I thank you for it. I left the store and the prayer at the Throne of His Love, Peace, Power and Promises.
        As I waited for the manifestation of my prayer I would often say, Lord I thank you for that STEREO. You and I are sure going to have a lot of good times together with it. Just letting you know that. We are going to hear praise & worship songs together. We are going to listen to Brother Kenneth and Gloria Copelands teachings tapes,  Brother Jerry Savelles Teaching tapes and Brother Kenneth Hagins teaching tapes together with it. Good times are ahead for us with that STEREO.......
       Well a month or so passed and I was still letting patience have its perfect work as I waited for the manifestation of that STEREO to come into my physical possession. I had laid holt of it ALREADY 
with the grip of the spirit of bible faith (MARK 11:23-24). It was now just a matter of time for it to arrive in my natural world where it  would come to be materialized. So hold fast to your profession deno. Be believing.
       During the waiting period, a day came when I got a call from a man who recently had gotten married and had bought a new home. He invited me over for supper and fellowship and so I went to there new home. It sure was a beautiful  Home. He and his wife gave me the grand tour so to speak and we ended up in this lounge area and I sat down on a small couch. His wife went and continued her preparations of the meal in the kitchen which was still visible to he and I and we sat there chatting.
     After a while this man looking at me with a smile on his face got up and went to a nearby closet. He began to move things around. I could not see all that was going on because the closet door blocked my view. After a few shuffles he pulled a Box out that had the name PANASONIC on it. Folks what I'm about to share with you happened.
      I began to really take a good look at that BOX. It was a cardboard transporter box made to transport STEREOS in STORES. As my eyes covered more of the box I began to see what kind of STEREO was inside that box by a picture on one of the boxes sides. IT WAS THE EXACT ONE FOLKS.  That Panasonic Cassette to Cassette, turntable, radio combo STEREO that in that store I asked God for and believed Him for. Well as you can imagine my hearts faith juices began to flow and deno was about to have a yalahoolahoo time if this thing went the way I felt it was going?
       This man with His wife looked at me and said, Deno, the other day the Lord spoke to me about you. He told me that you had asked Him for this STEREO and He told me to provide it for you. He used me to answer your prayer. I know folks that he had to have heard from the Lord because I had not shared my prayer for this stereo, THIS EXACT STEREO  with no one. The man continued to say, He also said to tell you that if anyone ever asked you about this STEREO you TELL THEM the Lord Provided it. From God to you, It's Yours. WELL THEN CAME MY.... YALAHOOLAHOO TIME....lol. I was jumping all over the place. God had showed up again. God had manifested Himself again. I told them all about it. How I went to this store. Stood right in front of this same exact STEREO, asked and  believed God would provide it and NOW it has come to pass. They rejoiced with me.
        Friends God is God. Jesus said, if you who are Evil love your children and know how to give them good things, HOW MUCH MORE will your GOOD FATHER IN HEAVEN give GOOD THINGS to them that ASK HIM Believing. Be believing and you will be receiving. You have Gods Mighty Word for it. Mark 11:23-24).
     Thank you Jesus for letting me share this and testify. You are so Wonderful Lord in every way. May this inspire faith and joy in the saints. Amen.....please share freely.....deno.



Please watch and listen to this inspiring song and video by Don Francisco.....Title...I've got to tell somebody what Jesus did.
       
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment