Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Paul's Departing Sermon......deno,


Acts 9:20)....And Saul stayed for a few days with the believers in Damascus. 20) He went straight to the synagogues and immediately began to preach that Jesus was the Son of God.....Saul had been blinded by the light of Christ appearing to him. He was converted to the faith that he once destroyed. Now here in just a few days after his conversion HE WENT TO WORK TO PREACH AND GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST......Saul who Jesus changed to Paul wasted no time. He went immediately to the work of God and never quit. He stayed on course not wasting his precious time on earth. Years later when it was time for him to depart and to go up and be with the Lord in glory, Paul said,. I'm ready and I know it. For I have fought the good fight and I have kept the faith. I have finished the work God called me unto in Christ. Can we go out with the same confidence? Yes we can if we will be so true and committed to Christ and to pleasing him as Paul was........deno....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment