Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Doctrine of the REBUKE FROM THE LORD......deno

      Matthew 8:23-27)..vs 26).....then Jesus arose, and He REBUKED the winds and the sea, and suddenly there came a great calming peace to the sea......
     We serve a loving God who is also a REBUKING Father. But when He does rebuke us it is for our own good. It is for our peace, our calming, and for our goodwill. Yes sometimes friends we need Him to REBUKE us FOR OUR OWN GOOD. Revelations 3:19) The Lord said, As many as I love (that means all His children), I REBUKE and discipline; be zealous therefore and REPENT. After The Lord rebuked the winds and the seas THEY REPENTED and then there was a GREAT CALM, A GREAT PEACE THAT FOLLOWED......
      Jesus never rebukes us just to show us His muscle. Evil men and evil Satanical spirits do that. Jesus rebukes us only to bring about in his children peace and great calm. As it is written, The way and the road of the transgressor is hard, meaning disturbingly rough and agitating. Are we disturbed because we are in disobedience? Is our heart condemning us of our sin? Are we tossing this way and that way because of transgressions. Are the winds of our emotions and the seas of our thoughts in unbelief haunting us. The answer we need very much could be in the rebuke doctrine. Either we need the Lord to rebuke us for our sins and for our unbelief as He did the disciples so that we repent. Or we need to rise up like Jesus said and REBUKE the attack and that wrestling devil that is pressing against us and rebuke him in the Name of the Lord.......
        Lord rebuke me when I need your rebuking and may I fully repent and adjust to your will in the rebuke as I should. And Lord, when I need to rise up in Your Name and rebuke the storm and the enemies attacks, alert me to do so and may I do so in the Power and authority in Jesus Name thru the strength of Christ in me my hope of glory, Amen......deno.....please share freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment