Saturday, March 22, 2014

What's On Your Altar? Cains Vegetables? Or Jesus Christ? A Most Important Word....deno.....please share freely

        I was amazed when the Lord opened my eyes to this that I am about to share with you. Do you know that anything we do in our own name or in our own goodness God does not accept? Cain offered things of his own self & works unto God upon the altar and he found out his works were not acceptable. It was called, SIN LIETH AT THE DOOR. Call upon your own name for salvation before God and see how acceptable that makes you and where that will get you with God. It will get you far beneath the dust of the earth into it's flaming belly....... 
        Work your fingers to the bone in good works, good deeds, and in keeping religious commandments and do them all in your own name, or in another name besides Jesus Christ, and see how acceptable they are in His sight. God will spew those works out of His mouth along with the self righteous one. True redeeming humility is emptying yourself of all that is you and filling all your cups back up with Christ in total dependence and reliance on Christ as your all in all (Colossians 3:10-11)( 1 Corinthians 1:29-31).......Hi God, my name is deno and I come to You in my name and no other and in my name is my confidence where in I make my boast and approach....And God I come before you having my confidence in all the times I gave to the poor, visited the sick, helped in the neighborhood, kept the TV off, and kept religious commandments and in the glory of all those times that I fasted and prayed in my own name. How do I stand with ya God ? Aren't I somethin? He would say, Angels, bind this blind child of the devil hand and foot and cast him into outer darkness....
       No deno is nothing and nothing on my own. Without Jesus mixed in all I say and do, then nothing I say or do is acceptable or accepted by God. I NEED AND MUST HAVE JESUS CHRIST AS MY ALL IN ALL, so saith the scriptures ( Colossians3:10-11)(1 Corinthians 1:29-31). He is my life and my salvation. He is my righteousness and my sanctification. He is my acceptance card and ticket. He is my life and my redemption. He is my defense and my defender in the judgements. He is my way, my truth and my life. He is my access with confidence unto the Father.  He is what makes anything good I do sweet and acceptable to God. Jesus Christ is what God put on HIS ALTAR so being wise to this and observant it is Jesus Christ that I put on my daily altar....Take Jesus Christ out of any equation and you have faith and understanding SHIPWRECK, plus all is but rot and decay, and the things of Cain on display. You will be offering up unto God straw and stubble, and Cains vegetables, and not the purest GOLD STANDARD that God requires and demands which is the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ..
      But when Jesus Christ and his redeeming precious blood and sacrifice is your daily offering on your altar unto God, and when Jesus Christ is your everyday constant ALL IN ALL, and He is where all your CONFIDENCE is always residing,  it is THEN and only then that you have ceased on depending on your Cain type offerings and Cain type vegetables on your altar. You have ceased from trying to justify yourself  BY means of YOUR SELF and you have CEASED from boasting about  things of your own name and from your own labors and have now placed all your faith, trust, and confidence, and glorying on Jesus Christ and Him Crucified, on Jesus Christ Blood, and on Jesus Christ Risen from the dead and His Exalted Far Above All Name and Redeeming Works and Victory (Galations 6:14). 
       So many are trying to do for themselves in their religious thinking WHAT CHRIST HAS ALREADY DONE FOR THEM IN THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF, IN HIS BLOOD, IN HIS DEATH, AND RESURRECTION. Mix and Join your hearts faith and trust to all these redeeming works of Christ as just mentioned and as Paul did (Galations 2:19-21 & Philippians 3:4-10), and they will get you to the exact same place and destiny that they got Christ  and that is "Seated with the Father in heavenly places" RISEN WITH CHRIST....see Ephesians 2:1-10 & Colossians 3:1-4).
        Yes I have my faith, trust, confidence, hope and love all together wrapped around and mixed with the Power of the Cross of Jesus Christ. The Power of the Death and Resurrection of the Son of God. The power of His Redeeming Blood and Intercessions. The Power of He Being My Righteousness and Life, My Wisdom and My Sanctification and Our Redemption just as Paul preached it should be in (1 Corinthians 1:29-31)..
        When Jesus Christ is ALL you put on your daily faith and trust altar before God; when Jesus Christ is your ALL IN ALL, it is THEN that you are more beautiful, and more risen with Christ, and more righteous, and more acceptable and accepted by God on earth and in glory than all this world and all it's religiously deceived deceivers would or could ever tell you........deno.


No comments:

Post a Comment