Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why I Praise Him (Jesus).....deno

      Deno, why do you always write and talk about Jesus all the time? Hmmm let's see. HE IS WORTHY.....And I have children and......He forgave me so much and still does. He is Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. The First and the Last, the Bright and Morning Star, He that was and ever shall be, He had no beginning of days neither ending of days of His Eternal Spirit. By Him were the worlds made and without Him nothing was made that was made. He with the Father designed and created the atoms and the Universe with their GREAT UNDERSTANDING AND COMBINED POWER.He overcame the grave in the power of His Resurrection.  He is the Mighty God, The Lord from heaven. My Lord and my God. The Prince of Peace, From Everlasting to Everlasting. The Almighty. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. He Overcame all our enemies. He destroyed sins power and authority over us, that was enemy number one that He took on and destroyed at the Cross. He destroyed the devil who had the power of death in His Cross and Resurrection, he was enemy number two. He gave me NEW LIFE of spirit by faith when I believed God raised His Body from the dead. He loves us. He is the friend that sticks closer than a brother, and so much more. He is every day the greater love we all can trust and call upon in faith...and so much more. He ever loves us and lives right now at the Fathers right hand interceding for you and I. This list can never end, That is why I love Him and want to praise Him and to serve Him. I was so wrong and yet He loved me and gave Himself for me to bear in His body my sins on the Cross. When I see more His heart as our Dad preached to us for all those years my heart melts more because of the Lord and His Goodness to men that God is opening our eyes to see more of each day. Yes I am a sinner like the world. But sinners are SO GREATLY LOVED by the One true Savior who died for the ungodly that our hearts would be purified by faith in His Blood. I must stop now this praise could go on forever and so it shall by all of us who love Him and long for His appearing.....deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment