Monday, June 2, 2014

Don't Fall Far Another Jesus.....deno.....please share freely.

     A believer one time said, I cannot hang around those preachers and teachers that seem to be on the negative in their sermons. You know, they often talk about Repentance, Warning about the dangers of sin, Gaining heaven, Escaping hellfire. Hells torments and realities. I just want to hang around and listen to positive thinking sermons. Jesus shouted, Well you don't want to hang around me then! For I often preached and taught on these most important truths and matters and STILL DO AND STILL WILL.  My Spirit constantly warned people of their need to repent due to the Judgement to come. My cross tells you the magnitude of their importance. Because I love you I do not hide these needful things from your hearing. Don't fall for another Jesus.....please share freely......deno.

No comments:

Post a Comment